Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA E3 press conference live coverage thread

Originally posted by Lien View Post
    Here is some info I got from our TS channel.
    If you buy premium now iy says that you "own" it, but there are no servers currently running the new maps.
    I jumped in and played a round on Bazaar and got taken out by a GP-30 which is a grenade launcher from one of the expansions, so I'm guessing that you can unlock the weapons through assignments right away.
    While I believe your assumption is correct, your reasoning is wrong. The GP-30 is just what the 320 is called on some RU rifles. See the bottom of this page:

http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/GP-30

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDudeBT View Post
      While I believe your assumption is correct, your reasoning is wrong. The GP-30 is just what the 320 is called on some RU rifles. See the bottom of this page:

http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/GP-30
      Well then I can't call myself a BF player now can I? I'm a failure!

Quick and dirty edit: I would seem that I misunderstood, it would appear that it might be the weapon camo for existing weapons that I ran in to, but now I am not sure of anything anymore :(
      "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
        So I bought it and got this as a message:

"Congratulations to your upgrade!"

Seriously, people these days seem to think any old preposition will work when one is needed. Back when I was Professor Sc1ence, preposition failure was the most frequent and egregious error I encountered. Don't congratulate my upgrade, congratulate ME for getting the upgrade... Damn, it honestly diminished the purchasing experience.

Need a preposition? Just pick from this list. They all mean the same thing! derp!
        "about," "above," "across," "after," "against," "along," "among," "around," "at," "before," "behind," "below," "beneath," "beside," "between," "beyond," "but," "by," "despite," "down," "during," "except," "for," "from," "in," "inside," "into," "like," "near," "of," "off," "on," "onto," "out," "outside," "over," "past," "since," "through," "throughout," "till," "to," "toward," "under," "underneath," "until," "up," "upon," "with," "within," "without..."
        So can u get the new guns or not?
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Lien View Post
          Here is some info I got from our TS channel.
          If you buy premium now iy says that you "own" it, but there are no servers currently running the new maps.
          I jumped in and played a round on Bazaar and got taken out by a GP-30 which is a grenade launcher from one of the expansions, so I'm guessing that you can unlock the weapons through assignments right away.
          The GP-30 was already in the game. It is not related to a new expansion.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainhurts View Post
            They are swedish afterall.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
              The GP-30 was already in the game. It is not related to a new expansion.
              Indeed. The other weapon was a m320 LV which I'm guessing is the custom camo thingy...
              "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Comment

Nope its a M320 that you can bounce the round with.

It has a delayed explosion so you can bounce it around corners and off the ground and such.

Comment

It has a delayed explosion so you can bounce it around corners and off the ground and such.
                  Bring on the 320 spam as every man and his dog tries to unlock the ridiculous bouncing 40mm grenade.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
                  sigpic

Former Pathfinder
                  Former ARMA Admin
                  Former ARMA TGU instructor
                  Former TGU Headmaster
                  Current Noob
                  Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Like the grenade launcher in Goldeneye! Yes!

Comment

That screenshot is the best thing I have seen on the Internets for a week, bravo Sir! My god, the happy memories.

Comment

Its unlocked for everyone as far as I know, It pretty much just throws a normal grenade really far.

Pretty useless in most cases.

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                          So can u get the new guns or not?
                          Yes, you can. Lance unlocked the Aug 13 and L85a4 tonight, bith flvery nice weapons.

YES! I LOVED GOLDEN EYE :) played on the n64. Got all the way to the ending, past the jungle auto turrets and than i tried to beat the boss, she is impossible. I blew c4 up under her feet and she did not die. i got angry :p Another amazong golden eye gun was the semi-auto shotgun, that thing kicked ass
                          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X