Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New weapons maybe available through assignments if you have allready bought Premium

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New weapons maybe available through assignments if you have allready bought Premium

NOTHING TO SEE HERE! MOVE ALONG.

I was wrong :( It appears to be the new weapon camos that are live, sorry to get you hopes up

I have failed.

Now can someone lock or delete this thread so I can hang my head in shame and hope that this post trickles down into oblivion as fast as possible?

It seems that you are now able to unlock the new weapons if you buy the Premium service, I'm guessing through assignments.
    The only proof I have of this is that I got taken out by a GP-30 grenade launcher and another guy on the server got taken out by a variant of the m320.
    There does not seem to be any servers running the new maps though, so that'll probably have to wait until the 12th... Unless someone puts up a hacked server of course. :)
    "Nemo Saltat Sobrius, Nisi Forte Insanit"

Re: New weapons maybe available through assignments if you have allready bought Premi

lol. That's ok. I still think you're right that the assignments are live now.

Comment

Re: New weapons maybe available through assignments if you have allready bought Premi

We'll see :)

Comment

yes, the assignments are live.

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
          yes, the assignments are live.
          Great! My honor is restored.

Comment

Originally posted by Lien View Post
            Great! My honor is restored.
            It might still be shot. My friends got the amount required to unlock the new weapon but nothing has showed yet. so im sorry:( lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
              It might still be shot. My friends got the amount required to unlock the new weapon but nothing has showed yet. so im sorry:( lol
              Aw man! Oh well, crawling back under the rock of shame then. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lien View Post
                Aw man! Oh well, crawling back under the rock of shame then. :)
                you are still worthy Lien! Lancer unlocked the L85A4 as well as the Aug 13, both amazing weapons
                |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                  you are still worthy Lien! Lancer unlocked the L85A4 as well as the Aug 13, both amazing weapons
                  Great to hear it :) now to go find some money and get in on the goodness!

Comment

hahahah :)
                    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...