Bought it.

Wheeee.
    sigpic

Re: Premium: Bought it

Am I the only one so far?
    sigpic

Comment

No thanks... I'm pretty much done with this game. It is just well, not that good of game to dump more money into..

Comment

Im trying to, Im broke.

Selling my Xbox360 later this week, never used it.

I think this is a very good game, First BF I like.

If it wasn't for TG I probably would have quit awhile ago.

Comment

will be buying it soon.
          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I got it. Don't like pre ordering for stuff that 9 month away, but I like the game and it look like a good price.
            sigpic

Comment

Just check your Battlelog stream. Mine is full of people that bought it. I have too. I still enjoy the game and new maps should be fun.
              former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

bought it, working on the assignments.
                sigpic

Former Pathfinder
                Former ARMA Admin
                Former ARMA TGU instructor
                Former TGU Headmaster
                Current Noob
                Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Originally posted by bolagnaise View Post
                  bought it, working on the assignments.
                  homework!?
                  sigpic

Comment

As from what I have heard, Premium users get preferred in server queue. I cannot approve such and will not support.

If this was not (being preferred in server queue) I would have nothing against Premium (apart from it's disgusting name, giving the feel of disrupting the player base in "upper class"-users and "ordinary"-users).
                    Still, I would not have bought it yet, as information on upcoming DLCs is too sparse and also because of the fact that I couldn't care less about CQC (BF cod-mode). But this specific preference feature... it makes me so sick, I am considering quit playing this game altogether (unfortunately there are no real alternatives, that are technically up to date, at the moment.). Also, it doesn't appeal to me, to see all the people blindly (or just not-giving-a-damn-ly) supporting this (notice, that I am only talking about the preference thing), as this appears to me as it was the attempt to apply additional pressure on the people not having bought premium yet.

Comment

Either way I was going to buy the DLC, it is 10$ cheaper, even if I don't get to see what they are as of right now.

And well previous DLC/Expansions made by Dice are pretty good.

The Premium users get preferred in server queue, I don't like the sound of it, but it also doesn't bother me, you have a few thousand servers to join into, I don't think Ive been in a server where Ive been more then first in queue.

I could see it being removed in the future if people maturely express their concerns, which few have so far.

Comment

[QUOTE=Evilhardt;1723793, as this appears to me as it was the attempt to apply additional pressure on the people not having bought premium yet.[/QUOTE]

Obviously. If you havn't bought it, they do everything in their power to pressure you into buying it. Everywhere you turn it says premium. It's all about the cash money, nothing about the players. But we know this already :D

Comment

Oh come on now.

The world is filled with preference-based services.

Democracy is highly over-rated and goes against the basic principles of capitalism -- I paid more so I get better treatment.

I'm all about blindly supporting things and stuff -- especially when the difference is no difference at all.

I still wait in line with a bunch of other rich chumps who paid more not to wait in the line I am waiting in.

I just do not like seeing all the poor chumps who blindly or just not give a damn-ly fail to pony up extra cash and give into all the peer pressure.

Hmm, peer pressure.
                          Last edited by E-Male; 06-06-2012, 11:06 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't mind them trying to make me buy it. But I do mind the WAY. It is so wrong that queue preference thing, seriously. It is particularly tasteless. And it makes me really angry.

@Brainhurts: It is a matter of principal!

Edit:

@ E-Male: Wait a minute... You call democracy overrated? You don't like the fact, that there are people who give in to the pressure and buy premium even if they actually can't afford it? Okay, firstly I find those statements odd all for themselves. Secondly, isn't that kind of contradicting? If you call democracy overrated, why do you care about the poor chumps then?

Comment

I know it is, Thats why if someone makes a mature petition to remove the server queue priority, Im willing to sign it

But Im not gonna boycott it over something this though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X