AUG with underslung rail and M320 smoke prohibited

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] AUG with underslung rail and M320 smoke prohibited

There is a bug introduced in the most recent patch where smoke grenades fired from an AUG rifle can be fired with the velocity and ballistics of a bullet and it becomes extremely accurate and lethal. This combination is prohibited on our servers as it exploits a bug in the game engine, even if the smoke is not used as a weapon.

The exact combination of AUG A3 Assault Rifle with Underslung Rail and Smoke grenades is prohibited on our servers until patched.

Re: AUG with underslung rail and M320 smoke prohibited

Thank you for implementing this.

Comment

Aww but I wanted to be like Kwalc! :D Jk buddy

Comment

I tested it for myself on another server and it definitely is as you say it is. You've always been able to get smoke kills easily with any gun when you're in shotgun distance, but this works at quite a range. Sucks, because it's something that I would run sometimes since I like the new gun. Maybe it won't take them long to fix.

Comment

Im guessing a patch when/after the DLC is launched, But it is Dice,

This isn't going to be the new M26 dart or anything but it is going to be a slight problem.

Maybe 50% of players have premium as of right now, and a much smaller amount will be using it to any effectiveness.

It really is a make of 7 kills, and it does take some skill to aim it, Its not a shoot in the general direction kinda weapon.

Comment

Considering DLC is likely coming monday, I think this may be fixed rather soon.

I'm really surprised these underslung issues keep popping up. LOL.
            Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X