Clear All

• Seeding Server 2

Come and play
    sigpic

Re: Seeding Server 2

I'll be there in a few!

Comment

But Im watching a japanese game show and eating pretzels.

Comment

Get a real life Brain and get in game! ;) I will hopefully be joining you all later this evening
        sigpic

Comment

Went from 0 to 48 in a little over an hour... just takes a couple people to kick it off every night.

Comment

Normally Id be in there but things have come up.

But yeah, It just needs seeders.

Comment

Good rounds tonight Thanks to everyone who helped seed
              sigpic

Comment

Dear Mother of Merciful Battlefield....tonight was pretty memorable....

Again I apologize for going 61-1 on Wake...that was completely unsportsmanlike. I will convince Crazy to crash the chopper after I hit 30 or so next time....

That said, may thanks to Aeron, Crazy and Lancer for being a great squad!

(MY CABBAGES!)
                Last edited by S3rafiel; 06-16-2012, 01:50 AM.

|TG|Serafiel - Pfälzer Wolf
                "For he to-day that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother"
                - King Henry V, Shakespeare's "Henry V"

Comment

Originally posted by S3rafiel View Post

Again I apologize for going 61-1 on Wake...that was completely unsportsmanlike. I will convince Crazy to crash the chopper after I hate 30 or so next time....
                  It's not unsportsmanlike but i'm sure everyone appreciates the sentiment :P
                  Last edited by FYAH29; 06-16-2012, 11:48 AM. Reason: fixed quote

Comment

Originally posted by Brainhurts View Post
                    Normally Id be in there but things have come up.

But yeah, It just needs seeders.
                    Had fun last night with a full TG server! Thanks for all the help you seedie people!

Comment

Originally posted by S3rafiel View Post
                      Dear Mother of Merciful Battlefield....tonight was pretty memorable....

Again I apologize for going 61-1 on Wake...that was completely unsportsmanlike. I will convince Crazy to crash the chopper after I hit 30 or so next time....

That said, may thanks to Aeron, Crazy and Lancer for being a great squad!

I still want half that Airwarfare medal for being your victim lol it's probably the only way I'll ever get one.
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL... Yah we went a bit overbord with that chopper. I kept expecting ven to pull out his magic stinger but he never did lol. Either way that was some epic gunning ser :) will fly with or against you anytime. A little teamwork goes a long way in the attack chopper huh. Creative flying helps but if the gunner doesn't listen then its all worthless. And lunn... you can have a few of mine lol.
                        |TG| CrazySob
                        sigpic
                        Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazySob View Post
                          LOL... Yah we went a bit overbord with that chopper. I kept expecting ven to pull out his magic stinger but he never did lol. Either way that was some epic gunning ser :) will fly with or against you anytime. A little teamwork goes a long way in the attack chopper huh. Creative flying helps but if the gunner doesn't listen then its all worthless. And lunn... you can have a few of mine lol.
                          For sure! I would prefer to be alone in the chopper than to have a gunner that dsnt know what he is doing or just dsnt listen.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazySob View Post
                            Stingers don't work between ECM and under the radar. I tried setting up a soflam but with only 1 flag I died before that could happen
                            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Below the radar has and is still broken with handhelds... Whats blocking your shots are the trees... Dono why im saying this but... A good pilot should always use treens to block soflam/AA, because below the radar is some strange percentage for avoiding a shot and avoiding a lock. The only time though that a squad with 2 or 3 stingers should fail bringing down a chopper is if the gunner has flares aswell. I can usually dodge them pretty well but most of the time it forces you to fly farther out or to another flag. Either way the point im stressing is its airspace denial, and your soflam did hold us back for a min but Ser managed to kill it so once we got over that hill we killed everyone before it could get a lock. But if you can keep the chopper running then you have done something almost as powerfull as shooting it down. And any smart pilot will stay behind cover when there are several soflams up so you can get people to fire their ecm early if you know there are a few up. And kwalc I totally agree, its so much easier sometimes to fly solo because a pub in the gunner can ruin the whole flight. And if you try and depend on them it almost always backfires.

-Crazy
                              |TG| CrazySob
                              sigpic
                              Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X