Trying to stay positive here....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to stay positive here....

Discovered another problem not sure if its Orign related but after my machine is operating for a few days I have to re-boot in order to get Origin to launch. If I dont it spins and then nothing.

On top of this since the new release the server is pretty much dead. I did not buy into the new map since close quarters is just like call of dut 1. Not my bag.

I am looking forward to next maps with armor but thats a long time to go and not join you guys. I really look forard to gaming with you all after a hard day of work. Its been for me the best way to unwind.

Re: Trying to stay positive here....

I have the same problem. Click to join and nothing happens. A reboot usually fixes it.
    |TG|Melee
    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

I usually have to force quit origin after the computer has been in sleep mode.

Comment

Ah sleep mode thats what's doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Blood View Post
          Ah sleep mode thats what's doing it.
          I don't know for sure. But my gaming rig mostly gets used for gaming. So it goes to sleep when I'm done. So when I wake it up, Origin pretty much always has the icon in the bar, but you can't do anything with it and the game won't launch. So if I ctrl + alt + del, then to go task manager, and processes (second tab, I think), then force quit (or whatever it's called on Windows, I forget) the Origin program-- after doing that, the game will launch fine. I pretty much have to do this every time.

Comment

I find that after playing and leaving my computer alone for awhile, only way I can get back into the game again is to not click the desktop Origen icon, but the one that is still running on the taskbar far right side.

Comment

Havent played in a little but the force quite is called "end process tree" in the proccesses tab if im not mistaken.
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Just as a warning, never put your pc to sleep when you have your battlelog set as "remember password". Ive logged into other peoples accounts like this. Battlelog security is so flawed its crazy. So never do that if you dont want someone to log into your account.

Comment

?!?!?!!?!? were they logged onto the same computer at one point?
                  |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                    Havent played in a little but the force quite is called "end process tree" in the proccesses tab if im not mistaken.
                    Never use "End process tree" as it will also kill any windows services that are being used by the application, "End process" will just kill the application itself.

Comment

Originally posted by di1lweed1212 View Post
                      ?!?!?!!?!? were they logged onto the same computer at one point?
                      no one uses my pc.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMojay View Post
                        Never use "End process tree" as it will also kill any windows services that are being used by the application, "End process" will just kill the application itself.
                        I haven't been using that forever.....-_- lol

and kwalc thats crazy, major security thing right there
                        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse