-vehicle warfare mode
    -motorbikes
    -ATVs
    |TG-12th| Namebot

Re: Armoured Kill

Its looking good, anyways.

Comment

I really like the idea of the bigger maps! I used to love playing on 'El Alamein' in BF1942.
      |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

Im not thinking they will be really huge, Somewhere in between.

I didn't like the BF2 maps because there was not enough players, It would have been so much better with 128 on the larger maps.

If consoles where able to do 64 players I know we would have seen bigger maps for the game when it was released, but you know 24 players for 4/5ths the games player base, smaller maps for everyone.

I have only seen two maps so far, Im wondering what the other two will be, Will the AC-130 be in multiple maps or just 1-2?

Also the moblie arty, I want to see a videoof it, I heard it looks amazing.

Comment

Consoles can only do 24 players?? That's nothing!

Comment

Yep, that is the max players for them, it could be said the reason for the smaller vanilla/CQ maps, no commander or six man squads.

You have 6 man squads, thats 2 squads a team, add the commander, you have 1 full squad, a 5 man squad and a commander on a map like dragon valley, Thats not fun or interesting to anyone playing.

They could have had that for PC players, but then they are pretty much making a entire other game for 1/5 the amount of players which would have cost them more, The end result would have been very little in the amount of total sales and just not worth the extra time and work needed to make the game different for PC.

So yep, Back to talking about armored kill, I want to see the other 2 maps and what they are like, Id like to see one that looks like the chase scene from the single player, It was pretty sweet looking.

Ive been getting leet skills in world of tanks while I wait to be able to fix my computer, muhahah.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X