No announcement yet.

Opinion? Guy in This Video Aimbotting?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion? Guy in This Video Aimbotting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjmq...5&feature=plcp

Besides him bringing up some good info on various BF3 weapons and such. I've watched multiple videos of him playing now. He snaps to every single person he shoots at. His guns don't have the same recoil even when fired at full auto that I tend to experience. Is it just me or is this guy blatantly cheating by using a aimbot?
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Re: Opinion? Guy in This Video Aimbotting?

Some of the things looked kinda wrong to me, but other then that, he could be very skilled with twitch aiming.

We have a few people on the TG servers who are like that, Same kinda deal, I trust they aren't cheating but you never know for certain, not saying anyone does, but it gets really close sometimes and makes me wonder.

Comment

^^ What Brain said, he is a twitch gamer. There is a guy like that in my clan. He can never handle getting flanked, but he is amazing in quick draw accuracy. If you watched to the end, the guy was making comments about how "the M416 is amazing at long range shots like I am was making here." Those are medium range at most, I would qualify them as short range especially on the meat grinder that is Noshahr TDM. The M16A3 will completely destroy the M416 at real ranges, especially in semi-auto (a fire mode this guy likely has no clue about).

Many of these videos are now made by TDM junkies. Almost everyone he shoots is running so head height is easy, very few are crouched or prone and none are moving with teammates. So it becomes, drop health at your feet, get partial hard cover, reload after every kill...rinse and repeat. Not very useful for TG server type play, but if you want to get good at it there are plenty of servers where you can find just this sort of twitch gaming.

Comment

I've been subbed to his channel for awhile and I don't think I've ever seen anything that would make me thing he's botting. He and another youtuber Matimi0 do some joint series like Get to the chopper and squad up where they show more squad oriented play. It's not all playing the TG way, but I do like to watch the videos when I'm doing other stuff. Especially since I don't get to play as much as I'd like.

Comment

You couldn't be more wrong about LevelCap. He's very good, not the best but very good.
          I've watched all of his videos since subbing his channel and he never gave a hint that he's "cheating". I've seen him outshooting people, I've also seen him being gunned down many times. He's what you call a "pubstar", and his video usually is of him preying on the normal players.
          Anyways, it's possible to control the recoil of the M416 while firing at full auto by pulling down slightly on the mouse. Just go on an unranked server and practice shooting against a wall. I'm too lazy to "practice" so I just prefer to burst fire *shrug*

Originally posted by Misnomer View Post
          ^^ What Brain said, he is a twitch gamer. There is a guy like that in my clan. He can never handle getting flanked, but he is amazing in quick draw accuracy. If you watched to the end, the guy was making comments about how "the M416 is amazing at long range shots like I am was making here." Those are medium range at most, I would qualify them as short range especially on the meat grinder that is Noshahr TDM. The M16A3 will completely destroy the M416 at real ranges, especially in semi-auto (a fire mode this guy likely has no clue about).

Many of these videos are now made by TDM junkies. Almost everyone he shoots is running so head height is easy, very few are crouched or prone and none are moving with teammates. So it becomes, drop health at your feet, get partial hard cover, reload after every kill...rinse and repeat. Not very useful for TG server type play, but if you want to get good at it there are plenty of servers where you can find just this sort of twitch gaming.
          You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
          sigpic

Comment

Lol, this guy dsn't cheat. no need to worry. He just knows how to control his weapons. And off course being random pub servers makes it much easier to get kills.

Originally posted by Talos View Post
            You couldn't be more wrong about LevelCap. He's very good, not the best but very good.
            I've watched all of his videos since subbing his channel and he never gave a hint that he's "cheating". I've seen him outshooting people, I've also seen him being gunned down many times. He's what you call a "pubstar", and his video usually is of him preying on the normal players.
            Anyways, it's possible to control the recoil of the M416 while firing at full auto by pulling down slightly on the mouse. Just go on an unranked server and practice shooting against a wall. I'm too lazy to "practice" so I just prefer to burst fire *shrug*
            Correct :)

Comment

The recoil looks about normal, but what I found most impressive was the accuracy of the 416. I'll have to give it another look.

And yeah, you can see that plenty of people had an opportunity to take him out and failed.

Comment

Pointed out hes a Pubstar, If he was playing against people who aren't complete derps then it would be different.

So yeah, its not impressive nor is he a cheater.

I can do that on a pub server, and I have because damn are some of the people dumb.

Comment

It also looks jumpy and snappy because of the video being slightly, and variably, sped up during editing.
                  I can ADS using more than a 2x without significant stutter! This was a good patch.

Comment

Well since everyone so far says he's not a cheater, I must say he just set a new high in my books (makes him the best player I know of for twitch aiming anyways).

Since the guy's video is about the M416 and a few above have already started comparing it to the M16A3...

Everyone keeps going on and on about the M16A3 being better or far superior to the M416. According to Symthic, though, it only outranges the M416 by 50m. The only other real difference is the fact the M416's rounds travel at a slower rate and it's rate of fire is slightly slower as well. Maybe it's me, but I find the M416 about as accurate as the M16A3 at far ranges and more accurate at short-to-medium ranges. At close quarters or medium ranges, I tend to stick to the M416 and to me I can drop enemies better than I could with the M16A3.
                    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Befoe you start talking this guy up, keep in mind that he is in a server with Friendly Fire off! In the opening round you can see him pitch a nade into an area that has a friendly enemy in it and did not get a TK for it. Also several times he can be seen shooting at friendlies too! On the other hand, he does pick hiding areas that are good for reloading and checking the HUD for enemies nearby. Your backside is the most vulnerable part of the soldier. Keeping your back to a solid surface will ensure that you should be able to detect any enemy coming up on you.

Comment

He is not the best. He just makes videos in pub servers showing his elite skills against players who cant hit a target standing still. Just like rivalxfactor.

Also, the M16a3 is better than the m416. not to say its a bad gun, but I wouldnt use it in competition if I wanted to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
                          He is not the best. He just makes videos in pub servers showing his elite skills against players who cant hit a target standing still. Just like rivalxfactor.

Also, the M16a3 is better than the m416. not to say its a bad gun, but I wouldnt use it in competition if I wanted to win.
                          Except the Rival guys are actually some of the best, such as Ravic and others.

Former TG-21st
                          Swift Mobile On Target

Comment

He's not hacking. At least not when he opens fire 16 secs into the video - he's hitting the container more than the target.

Comment

It looks kosher to me. On paper M416 and M16a3 look similar but M416 is a lot harder to handle. I still love the gun though. lol
                              "veritas vos liberabit"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X