Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, I'm sitting in here trying to get into the server....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I'm sitting in here trying to get into the server....

There's only a total of 9 people in TS for the server (the 48 player one), yet the server is full with a four person (maybe more now) queue. Did nothing ever develop of the new VIP system being integrated as a kick for SM script??

Edit: now 5 in queue..

Edit 2: And I've been bumped from #2 to #3, and now to #4 in queue.. what's going on here??

Edit 3: Aaand, now I'm number 5.

Re: So, I'm sitting in here trying to get into the server....

I'll take another look, but AFAIK VIP slots have not yet been added to the queue system, but Premium members get bumped ahead in line. Nothing we have control over unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamthefallen View Post
      I'll take another look, but AFAIK VIP slots have not yet been added to the queue system, but Premium members get bumped ahead in line. Nothing we have control over unfortunately.
      They have been added, you just have to put your server in the right mode for it. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4489773065156/

Here is the information from the server administration documents.

Game queue / VIP (Reserved Slots)
      If a game server is full people who join will be placed in a queue. There are some options to control how people are added from the queue.
      Priority order:

1) VIP players (players added to the reservedSlotsList)
      2) Premium players (players who have bought Premium)
      3) Normal players.

If players are added to the reservedSlotsList the will be moved in ahead of normal and Premium players. If reservedSlotsList.aggressiveJoin is set to true and a VIP enters the queue the server will kick a non VIP from the game to make room for the queued VIP. The server will first try to kick a non-VIP player who is not in a group and first if no such player could be found will it kick a non-VIP. When kicking a players we do not make any distinguish between Premium and Normal players. A normal or Premium player joining the queue will never trigger a kick.

ReservedSlotsList.txt format
      Each line should have one player name. There can be a maximum of 500 entries in the list.

Comment

uhhhh...so we can have kick for SM now?.........SWEET!
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Misnomer, just FYI they weren't actually working when that post was made by Kalms or in the server versions immediately following it.

I'll take another look though.

Comment

Misnomer, just FYI they weren't actually working when that post was made by Kalms or in the server versions immediately following it.

I'll take another look though.
            Didn't know that... sadly my clan's server is never full enough that we would have a need.

R26 thread on battlelog seems to imply the VIP slots work though. Yeah, just read another outside forum (http://forums.multiplay.co.uk/battle...sters-required) and it seems people are having success with the reserved slots since R26.

Comment

Well I do have premium, so that's why it was weird how I went from second to eventually fifth in line. I think there were about three different clans/ groups that had a few people on the server, so that probably had something to do with why it was so populated with few people on TS. Which is great that we're keeping the traffic, it just kind of sucks when our own people can't get in. lol.

Comment

Remember that we can make room, just talk to me or someone else on TS :)

Comment

Remember that we can make room, just talk to me or someone else on TS :)
                  No offense, but that seems to be getting hard to find
                  "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Noted, we're going to add a few people on the admin side.

Comment

Noted, we're going to add a few people on the admin side.
                      Major plus 1

Comment

Tested, supporting member slots are working on server 1.

I'll test server 2 next time it's full.

It'll take a few days or so to ensure that the SM lists are up to date.

Comment

Tested, supporting member slots are working on server 1.

I'll test server 2 next time it's full.

It'll take a few days or so to ensure that the SM lists are up to date.
                          Nice! :)
                          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Awesome! You're the man, fallen!

Comment

More admins
                              SM slots
                              Awesome
                              Last edited by ScratchnSniff0; 08-01-2012, 11:27 AM. Reason: Noob

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                              [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                              [support]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse