http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...4785571482527/

Re: Patch details!

Yay! Maybe the igla's will work now! lol

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

The Laser Designator unlock on the Scout Helicopters has been changed from a Pilot Upgrade to a new stance in the Copilot seat (position 4). Like the CITV turret on the Main Battle Tanks, the Scout Helicopter’s Laser Designator is permanently available to players who have received the unlock.
      |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

I like that... It will give some players a chance with the chopper. And you will actually have to try with the freaking scout chopper. And I like the change to the chopper gunners flares.... Been waiting for that for ages. And the nerf to the m16
        |TG| CrazySob
        sigpic
        Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

The M16 will still rule because apparently suppression does nothing to its aiming.

Comment

Liking the chopper changes. Igla sounds like its fixed. . . . .and hello 416:D
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Patch is live
              sigpic

Former Pathfinder
              Former ARMA Admin
              Former ARMA TGU instructor
              Former TGU Headmaster
              Current Noob
              Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Originally posted by Brainhurts View Post
                The M16 will still rule because apparently suppression does nothing to its aiming.
                +1

I can't believe just how ridiculous this bug is... it is like M16 users are playing a different game than everyone else. In many ways this strikes me as worse than the M26Dart glitch, but I might be overreacting there. In any case, high level and knowledgeable people who use the M16A3 now are not just choosing an OP weapon, they are choosing to glitch.

Comment

Like its a glitch not that it gets less from suppression it gets no negative effects from it.

Also apparently they removed below radar with stingers, so Choppers are pretty much Fracked.

No gunner flares, No below radar, buncha other stuff, I guess CrazySoB made Dice angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainhurts View Post
                    Like its a glitch not that it gets less from suppression it gets no negative effects from it.

Also apparently they removed below radar with stingers, so Choppers are pretty much Fracked.

No gunner flares, No below radar, buncha other stuff, I guess CrazySoB made Dice angry.
                    Well the fact that when Crazy had a gunner on TS he could be nearly invulnerable on maps like Sharqi likely was the type of thing DICE was looking at here.

Anyway, chopper got a buff to its weapon damage and now gunner will be using thermal and zoom instead. I am not too worried about them.

Comment

Took 30 mins to download patch. I've upgraded my internet connection for AT&T to Time Warner cable. Getting 10mbit download now. Had to drop some of my friends off of my friends list. There is a 100 friend limit now.

Comment

so the patch is live....do premium members get armored kill today?
                        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                          so the patch is live....do premium members get armored kill today?
                          Regular release date: September 25 on PC and Xbox 360 (non Premium)
                          Regular release date for PS3: September 18 (non Premium)
                          Premium subscribers on PS3: September 4
                          Premium subscribers on PC and Xbox 360: September 11.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DieHard73 View Post

Premium subscribers on PS3: September 4
                            Damn consoles....they forgot who made BF great!

:p

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
                              There is a 100 friend limit now.
                              What? Is that confirmed? I don't think they would lower the limit.

I am at 147 friends (added a lot of TG from BF2 days) and stopped adding friends because before the limit was at 150. Why would they lower that?
                              former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X