• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armored Kill release time

Go on Origin

Show game details for BF3

Scrolls to Addons

Hover over the release Date and wait.

Its 3 am for me, Im gonna be so tired at work.

Its downloading Who needs work when you have tanks.
    Last edited by Brainhurts; 09-11-2012, 06:03 AM.

Re: Armored Kill release time

Armored Kill is a pretty hefty download at 3.7GB, so everyone probably want to start it before leaving for the day.

Comment

The maps are fairly large from what I have seen so far.

Comment

Played a bit with brain on Ozzie servers. I am NOT a fan of the armoured superioty mode. Its awful.
        sigpic

Former Pathfinder
        Former ARMA Admin
        Former ARMA TGU instructor
        Former TGU Headmaster
        Current Noob
        Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

I'll be knocking about from around 9pm GMT, (that's proper time for you yanks).

Now the Mrs is away for a while, I have the free time to give this some attention at last!

Comment

see ya'll tonight for the new game mode "Javelin Superiority"........:icon_eek:
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Ergh! Wish my morning hadn't gone to hell. I had planned on checking for the download before leaving for work. Now I can't do it until this evening. :-(
              |TG-55| Infantry Division - Former Captain

Comment

Wish I would have payed a bit more attention to that... im stuck here drooling over the download bar.... HURRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY UPPPPPPPP!!!!!!! Jeebuz
                |TG| CrazySob
                sigpic
                Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

I do have to say armored superiority mode Looks cool from afar.

I wish I had been able to take video or even a screenshot but It looked like a scripted event more then in game.

Comment

Armored superiority is completely naff. It'd be at least playable if DICE allowed us to spawn on squad members in the game mode but that would be silly apparently.

Alborz Mountains is amazing to play on conquest.

Comment

Yep no spawn on squad leader. half your time is spent running too the flag, the one and only flag.

Alborz mountain is the best map agreed.
                      sigpic

Former Pathfinder
                      Former ARMA Admin
                      Former ARMA TGU instructor
                      Former TGU Headmaster
                      Current Noob
                      Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

I dono.. im strangely dissappointed. That doesn't surprise me though... Just doesn't seem to have that replay-ability that Battlefield is known for. We will have to see with time how this expansion develops within our community. It is just a lot of "Grab the tank, go shoot something, die... Rinse and repeat" at the moment.
                        |TG| CrazySob
                        sigpic
                        Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

I think the armor needs to be more of an asset. Its way to plentiful and the spawn timer seems fast. There is ALWAYS armor, never that feeling of success when you take it down. As for the maps i like them. Plenty of room and routes for infantry flanking. The size of them reminds me a lot of bf2. As a ground pounder they have everything that i loved from bf2
                          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Yeah, same. I find the big maps boring as hell but then again I'm pure infantry so that's not surprising I guess. (Insert lame COD jokes/insults here).
                            But I'm okay with that since I know that AK wasn't aimed toward me and my favorite gameplay style. To each his own :)

Originally posted by CrazySob View Post
                            I dono.. im strangely dissappointed. That doesn't surprise me though... Just doesn't seem to have that replay-ability that Battlefield is known for. We will have to see with time how this expansion develops within our community. It is just a lot of "Grab the tank, go shoot something, die... Rinse and repeat" at the moment.
                            You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I like the big maps personally, as someone who has no interest in the vehicles at all really. Room for actual fire and manoeuvre.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X