TeamSync

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSync

Teamsync has gotten royally messed by the Armored kill changes. I think it comes down to having more squads in game than it recognizes. It seems to do okay as long as only up to Hotel are created, but once we get up to Juliet it goes crazy. More than once last night I was put in a squad with people on the other team and was prevented from joining the channel with the people in my squad.

Would be good if this could be fixed or at least allow us to manually override it when things start getting weird.

Re: TeamSync

I believe it has to do with # of squads in game vs # of squads created in teamspeak. I know as of last night teamsync server #2 had the proper squads created. I am sure the admins will do the same to server #1.

I have seen a bunch of new faces on TS recently. Make sure to welcome them.

BTW the blue banner encouraging people to use teamspeak is great. Anyway to automate that message (X number of players are currently using teamspeak. Join now etc ..)

Comment

I'll look into it when I get some free time - TeamSync kinda fell by the wayside when I had to move on to other projects.

I have noticed that the team scrambler is moving people out of squads and into new squads after a round (as far as I know it's supposed to preserve squads) so I'm currently looking to see if it's a bf3 bug or a TeamSync bug.

Comment

Team sync only works until 48 players, Maybe its just a setting that has been overlooked that needs to be changed?

I don't know how it works or how to fix it, but anything 48+ players is where it breaks.

Comment

Admins have been sent a build, we wait on them for now so don't pester me in TeamSpeak tonight :P

Comment

Thanks knightmare. You are a gentlemen and a scholar. ;)

+1

Comment

Yes thanks, its frustrating being stuck with pubbs that are all sniping. Then they kick you from the squad when you ask them why.
              |TG| CrazySob
              sigpic
              Wondering where I am? Look up and wait for the inevitable sound of 2000lbs of death and destruction that is about to ruin your day.

Comment

Updated TeamSync late tonight, working well so far!

The team shuffle after every round we ran last night was a way to work around the TeamSync issues, it's been reverted back to only shuffling when tickets are significantly off.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamthefallen View Post
                  Updated TeamSync late tonight, working well so far!

The team shuffle after every round we ran last night was a way to work around the TeamSync issues, it's been reverted back to only shuffling when tickets are significantly off.
                  Hooray - the shuffle was killing me

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X