X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I haz?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ft2j...eature=related

Re: Can I haz?

NO! Of all the people that do not need another cannon, you are definitely one of them! lol!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

Sure you can have one, but we will implement it realistically.

If you fire more than 10 shots quickly in a round your soldier will be too sore to fire for the rest of the round and you can sit it out or run around with a pistol in your left hand and your right arm in a sling.

You will move at 20% speed because according to this the base weapon weighs around 60 lbs. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anzio_Sniper_Rifle_20mm . That is around 5 times what an M98b weighs. Each 20mm bullet without the cartridge weighs just under a quarter of a pound, so we'll figure a box mag weighs around a pound. Take 6 of those (5 extra one loaded) and we will figure you are carrying another small weapon with you. 15% movement speed then.

Oh and you can only shoot prone, if there is not room for the 2m long gun you cannot lay down or enter a building or go through a door.

That should be balanced.

Comment

I brought it up a long while back but Id like to see more deployable weapons.

Something like you would show up on the map, It could disable light armor in one-2 hits, Tanks it would be a little stronger then the M320 and could remove the reactive armor.

Although unrealistic it could be like every other 20mm cannon in the game and not be able to kill infantry in one hit, unless its a headshot which then doesn't make it any different from the current sniper rifles.

But this post was more of a joke, Looking at videos and I found this, Yep gotta have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainhurts View Post
          I brought it up a long while back but Id like to see more deployable weapons.

Something like you would show up on the map, It could disable light armor in one-2 hits, Tanks it would be a little stronger then the M320 and could remove the reactive armor.

Although unrealistic it could be like every other 20mm cannon in the game and not be able to kill infantry in one hit, unless its a headshot which then doesn't make it any different from the current sniper rifles.

But this post was more of a joke, Looking at videos and I found this, Yep gotta have it.

Well as snide as I was about it, a few games have implemented similar weapons like the PTRS-41 in COD:[email protected] and other anti-tank rifles in Forgotten Hope 2. Both of them required you to be prone to fire, took forever to reload, needed precise shots to halt lightly armored vehicles, and... were oddly satisfying as snipers because you were more likely to be sniped by someone with a bolt action than to actually get that shot off and hit.

Comment

I was thinking about player safety! With the skill Brainhurts has, he could shoot the player THROUGH the monitor! Sorry Brain but Misnomer and Ven are members of this community too! lolz!

But if he wanted it personally, go ahead! One shot that whole deer population ta hell! You don't even have to process the deer later, just pick up the pieces!
            Last edited by ScratchnSniff0; 10-28-2012, 09:26 AM. Reason: Noob

[support]

Comment

Honestly its not complete "skill" I have, Its hardcore mode being more of an easy mode, Yes I can get the first shot off on a guy most of the time into the chest or head, but it really doesn't matter because its a one hit kill either way.

I kinda feel bad about having 2,600 kills with the M98B, At least half are really cheap kills I should not have, But the other half are Headshots and chest shots that no matter hardcore or normal would have been a kill, Its also not too far from any other weapon I have in terms of Kills per minute, Roughly 1 Kpm for any weapon, so its not that bad.

I do think it would be nice to have some kind of anti light armor for some of the classes, but not in the way of C4 or RPG rockets, something that can do damage but not enough that a single recon could take out a LAV by themself, Something to help, but not be a major threat.

They could Disable it, It would have something 90% health, but it would not be able to move and would need to be repaired.

Comment

only if in the process of shooting you end up being scooted off the server!

Comment

Kicked everytime you get killed by it?

Sounds like a good idea!

Or, Let me put this on my Tank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsB83fAtNQE

Comment

EMP GRENADES!!! nuff said

[support]

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchnSniff0 View Post
                      EMP GRENADES!!! nuff said
                      this ^
                      |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

EMP grenades, what is this 2142?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d7b_1351178489

EMP MISSILES.

Comment

EMP grenades, what is this 2142?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d7b_1351178489

EMP MISSILES.
                          but i cant spam emp rockets every 3 seconds with an ammo bin next to me like 2142 XD
                          |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

1 grenade every 3 seconds?

How about 3 grenades every 1 second http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XM307

Comment

1 grenade every 3 seconds?

How about 3 grenades every 1 second http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XM307
                              load that baby up with some EMP's!! TAKE DOWN THAT WALKER!
                              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X