level of activity?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level of activity?

Hey everyone, i used to play back in the days of bf2142 and recently bought bf3. I need to upgrade my graphics card to play and was wondering if its even worth it seeing as the game doesnt seem to have as much online activuty as previous installments. So is it worth shelling out 2-3 hundrer fora new card? (Please excuse any grammatical errors as i am typing on a tablet)
    As I walk through the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil.
    For the valleys are gone and only Death awaits.
    And I am the Evil.

Re: level of activity?

Not as much activity on TG, Certain changes and aspects have made people go on to other games that are built more to their playstyle "Planetside2, ArmaII, DayZ"

The game is still very fun anyways.

You might as well get a graphics card anyways even if you do end up not enjoying BF3, you can always give planet side 2 a go "Its free" It has a larger TG community in it.

Comment

There's still some activity. I still enjoy the game, but I've been playing more of PS2 lately. If I feel like just hopping in a playing a few rounds and that's it, then BF3 is the way to go. I agree with Brain, even if you don't decide to play BF3, it's still worth it to upgrade if you can't play any of the most current titles.

Comment

I recently got a new PC and would love to play some BF3.

Comment

Come on down there is a solid group of regulars I'd guess around 30 ,We do seem to have a time zone problem though so rarely more than 15 at a time on TS. But we have a great time. The graphics card thing will have to happen some time blade just a question of when is right for you but we have a lot of fun.
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X