friday night mayhem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday night mayhem

Looking to get some hot TG on TG hate crime going tonight.....who's with me?
    I'll be on 9-ish EST
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: friday night mayhem

I might pop in if PS2 isn't ticklin' muh fancy.

Comment

I just finished Xcom so yeah Ill be in.

Comment

Mayhem is my middle name!

Comment

Hooray!

I can jump in after I eat.

EDIT: Oh, won't let me join because I don't have the close quarters pack. Seems odds those are even in the rotation. The maps are tiny and overall pretty bad.
          Last edited by Cid; 12-28-2012, 08:23 PM.

Comment

They are well liked with many TG members, they have a negative stigma against them for very silly reasons.

Plus you should be able to join when the population is higher, they are only in rotation for smaller player amounts since they are smaller maps suited for it, It sucks playing Caspian border or karkand with 8 people.

Comment

Even after it switches to larger maps it still lists CQ as a requirement and thus doesn't let me join. I'll buy the pack if I absolutely have to, I just don't care for it personally so it kinda stings paying for it. lol

Comment

I'd say give them a chance, Unless you have already played them they might surprise you.

I know they surprised a few others who said some "nasty" things about the maps before release and now they enjoy them once playing them.

But that is unfortunate that you cannot join, But if you are going to buy it, Id say buy premium at the same time, there is a way to get it cheaper with every expansion pack you own, http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/store/

Comment

Actually, turns out 20 is the threshold for it to drop the CQ maps. Yay.

Comment

So it won't let you join the server if a vanilla or B2K map is currently in play??

Comment

Even when the map switched to Strike at Karkand, it didn't let me join the server until the player count was 20-ish. Before then it would say I needed to download Close Quarters, after that number it no longer said that and the little "CQ" icon dropped off the server listing. Either way I'll probably just buy the Premium thing. Just not right now because it's like $55.

Comment

How many map packs do you have? the link I sent you get it cheaper if you own any already

The price is not likely to drop or be on sale any time soon either.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X