X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunny is Famous!!

"Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Gunny is Famous!!

Gunney isn't 66, he's more like 100! lol!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

Props... And my Wife thinks I am too old for gaming.. Wait till I get that age (God willing).. ;-)
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

lol ..... that guy was a Wacko! And a little more hard of hearing. You see those humongus speakers on the desk? His wife must suffer alot from all that noise. I know mine did while I was playing BattleField! Then I got some nice Turtle Beach headsets to so she could watch her soaps in piece. She's been a loving wife every since!

Comment

Gunney is just a pup, A couple of us Armaverse players got him beat. Mobey Dick was a minnow when I was born.

Comment

Boats, join our server an I'll swab the dek wit ya swabby! I'm retired navy, skivey waver!

Comment

No sht!!! With that handle I thought maybe jarhead (gawd!), but never a skivey waver. Some of my fav Subic Bay runnin mates were SM's and QM's, I am sure we could match each other toe to toe with This IS No Sht Stories .

Comment

Holy cow Gunney, I thought Marines too.

|

Comment

I can remember when Subic Bay's streets where all dirt and you had to take a Jeepney just to cross the street to get to another bar when it rained! Ah, the memories! I wonder if all those women remember us!

Comment

lol... I've never seen gunney so lively about stories...

Cool... :)

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

When ya had to wear whites on liberty and the arms were black with grime from the tables in the bars and the front had drippings from Monkey Meat on a stick, Midnight liberty, jeepney rides to the barrios that were out of bounds, Hard hats SP, Grande Island. Nah I don't remember any of that crap. Those women are old great grannies now.

Comment

Yeah, the memories! The definition for mass confusion was Fathers Day in Ologapo! So many women, so little liberty time!

I remember that monkey meat on a stick! Cost 25 cent. A 32oz coke cost 25 cent. A bottle of San Miguel beer cost 25 cents! A trike ride cost 25 cents. They really liked our quarters I guess. A barbeque chicken leg with thigh cost 25 cents. Tho, I never had to stomach to eat Balut eggs! "In the Philippines, balut eaters prefer salt and/or a chili, garlic and vinegar (white or coconut sap) mixture to season their eggs. The eggs are savored for their balance of textures and flavors; the broth surrounding the embryo is sipped from the egg before the shell is peeled, and the yolk and young chick inside can be eaten.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X