Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32v32 Matchup?

Hello guys,

Name is EroCeaN, I run the competition team for [FIST], which most of you know GamePreacher or now ThePreacher runs. I know prior to my involvement with FIST you guys competed many times, and was wondering if/when you guys would like to start setting up some more matches? We are set to play 1 at the end of Jan and have another for the first week of Feb so I was looking for a possible mid/late Feb matchup.

Although I would prefer it to be 32v32, we could drop that down some if needed as that would be up to you guys. We have been really active in these large matches and was hoping to get you guys involved again and get some games setup. You can contact me directly through email, or whomever handles the scheduling for events can use the 32v32 warfare platoon or add me on battlelog (username: erocean).

Looking forward to hearing from you guys,

EroCeaN

Re: 32v32 Matchup?

Yes! More victims for my list. Adding Fist to my List!

err .... just where is their server and what is their server name?

Comment

We could probably get a good 20-30 people up, but it'll take a bit for them all to get together.

Comment

Just let me know, like I said we are looking for a matchup for Feb 17th or the 24th seeing we already have a few others setup. I figured that would work best and give you guys plenty of time to get enough together?

at Gunney, I wasn't talking about a public game. Was talking about a private scrim on our 64 man match server :D.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the invite. We are working on gauging the interest and finding out what size of team we can field against you. The last few times were a blast, here's hoping that we can do it a few more times!
          sigpic

Comment

sounds great looking forward to response, you can also email me directly at eroceanspamhotmail.com if I happen to forget to check back here. Just in case

Comment

Im in
              sigpic

Comment

Still dont know what server they are on! Is it the Wash DC server =FIST=? The Midget Fisters? The Strong Fist?

Comment

Hey guys!

Me again, while waiting to get a 32 man match together I thought I would go ahead and invite your BF3 team leader or captain to join this platoon. (I tried to link it but I guess you cannot link here, so if you check my profile, then my platoons, and its called: Clan Ware for 8v8min).

We are not accepting randoms, only leaders for platoons that are active and can support atleast 8v8 to put each other directly in contact with the other leaders to setup smaller scrims more often without having to contact each other on our websites. If your interested go ahead and apply or let me know and I will accept. It has already gave us many smaller scrims and looking to add more teams to it!

EroCeaN

Comment

TG has several smaller Platoons with no set leader for any of them as far as I know and have been told.

We also have a lot of "regulars" who are TG members but do not use the TG tags, Im one of them so far.

Comment

@Gunney here is the battlelog link for one of their platoons. They list the two servers that they have in there.

edit: apparently those servers arent running anymore though. links are broken at any rate.
                      sigpic

Comment

I added those two servers as a favorites. Both are password protected. Was wanting to assertain their strenghs and weaknesses. We should send in DirtBoy first to see if they can stomach him then we will mop up the leftovers.

Comment

Hello guys, just wanted to let you know that Feb 2, Feb 17th are both taken for scheduled 32v32 matches against 2 other teams. If your still up for it we will have to decide on another date.

Also yes we turned both our servers into private/unranked servers we use for practice and matches, and a 3rd server is used for CEVO matches only. Already too many unused public servers out there already so we seen no reason spending the money for another. Feel free to join up pubbing with us anytime though!

-EroCeaN

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X