Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No vehicle weekends?

How about no vehicle weekends?

I know a few people who play on the server would love the idea, and for me it gets tiring either being in armor all the time because more often then not nobody else is willing or able to use it properly.

Re: No vehicle weekends?

Originally posted by Brainhurts View Post
    How about no vehicle weekends?

I know a few people who play on the server would love the idea, and for me it gets tiring either being in armor all the time because more often then not nobody else is willing or able to use it properly.
    I know it gets tiring for me to constantly track down Brain's vehicles because no one is willing to attack them as engineer either. :P

In any case, we had some good rounds of Rush last night even with vehicles. Though I think if it is an option to not scramble after a single round on Rush that might be good, people hated defending twice. Can't remember if you can do that on the plugin.

Your main trouble will be populating the server if you are on infantry only preset. Will require enough regulars to show up to make it enjoyable.

Comment

I like the idea.
      |TG|Melee
      Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

This is definitely something that we can make happen. The easiest way to to do this would be a separate map list of maps you would like to see as infantry only. If you all can make some map suggestions we can put something together.
        sigpic

Comment

Talah, Epicenter, Donya, Scrap Metal, Karkand, Armored shield and Wake but only in SQDM or TDM, Seine , Metro,
          sigpic

Comment

Suez Canal, Belgrade, Berli....oh wait. Wrong game(or right game?).

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
            [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
            [support]

Comment

Originally posted by Misnomer View Post
              Your main trouble will be populating the server if you are on infantry only preset. Will require enough regulars to show up to make it enjoyable.
              Actually, you might get more players as a lot of people(including myself) a lot of times have infantry only as a preset.

I hope we dont introduce sqdm or tdm. These game modes usually are run and gun no tactics.

Comment

No vehicle weekends?

No mini map tonight???? Was digging it
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

no mini map every weekend, Glad I work on saturdays

Comment

Infantry only would be pretty awesome. Just leave out the CQ maps and Metro.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X