Epic Rounds tonight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Rounds tonight

We had some epic rounds tonight , especially that last one on OMAN. The Russian team was down 300 tickets, Props to seroiousturtles squad with Dr Blockade, Numiak and SargentRob for holding Charlie Delta while our squad Me Rockford EH60A and undeadforces held and contested Alpha / Bravo despite Cuervo Sniping our heads off while rougesader played with his PP and Brainhurts drove in circles in his armor . We won ticket count 1 to 0
    sigpic

Re: Epic Rounds tonight

That round was definitely the largest upset I've seen in a long time. Very fun, and good squad comms. Epic
    TG21 Seriousturtle

Comment

It started off really good for me, then tapered off to some really horrible rounds for me, I just couldn't do anything.

Teams did fine for awhile aside from a round or two.

Comment

I've noticed a lot more pubbies joining the games and cursing up a storm, arguing on the chat box. Is this getting worse, or am I just imagining it?
        TG21 Seriousturtle

Comment

getting worse.
          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

YEah we also have some regulars who antagonize and go back and forth with them in chat, which is to me more annoying than the pubbies alone. You are better off reporting and ignoring them, wish We still had the language kick active
            sigpic

Comment

We need to switch the TK kick for the language kick.

Also my internet died mid round so I never got to finish, However I did get two space stations in orbit, made a peperoni sandwhich, so I had a productive time otherwise.

Comment

Epic Rounds tonight

Originally posted by Al Lunn View Post
                YEah we also have some regulars who antagonize and go back and forth with them in chat, which is to me more annoying than the pubbies alone. You are better off reporting and ignoring them, wish We still had the language kick active
                I'm just tired of people joining our server. And calling our members every name under the sun or bagging on our rules. I have zero respect for that.
                Let me put it into perspective:

Would anyone in this forum dream of being a guest at someone's house and start criticizing the way they run there household or cussing them out the first time they walked into the house?

I don't have time or patience for Xbox kiddy night in our server. A server many of us help support out of our pockets. We have a scrolling message on what is and is not allowed.... It can't get ANY simpler than that. If joe blow decides to join the server and ignore the simplest of rules and start infringing on the limited play time some of us supporting members have they deserve an immediate kick, they come back and start up again.... Ban.

Done giving leniency to idiots.
                "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
                  I'm just tired of people joining our server. And calling our members every name under the sun or bagging on our rules. I have zero respect for that.
                  Let me put it into perspective:

Would anyone in this forum dream of being a guest at someone's house and start criticizing the way they run there household or cussing them out the first time they walked into the house?

I don't have time or patience for Xbox kiddy night in our server. A server many of us help support out of our pockets. We have a scrolling message on what is and is not allowed.... It can't get ANY simpler than that. If joe blow decides to join the server and ignore the simplest of rules and start infringing on the limited play time some of us supporting members have they deserve an immediate kick, they come back and start up again.... Ban.

Done giving leniency to idiots.
                  I completely agree with Ven. I don't think it's our job to give repeat offenders chance after chance. once, twice, you're out. I remember in BF2 when TG members would get called out for cursing on TS. I wish we still enforced that,especially for the sake of parents with kids nearby. Just my $.02
                  TG21 Seriousturtle

Comment

For me it should be a respect and maturity thing and not the words people are saying, they are just words and I find its really silly to have any rules against the words themselves.

If anything it should be disrespectful behavior and immature taunting that should be what people are kicked for, and at the maximum it should be for chat spam.

Comment

Foul and abusive language is not acceptable on any TG server, period. I enjoy a game or two of BF3, perhaps its time I put in some more appearances on the server.

Comment

The chat filter is still in place, verified last night, and will kick then ban those who use words in it's database. I haven't been able to play lately and have been remiss at running Procon, I will make an effort to keep it running during primetime. Brainhurtz your still the only person I ever hear complain or make mention of teamkilling kicks, if it was the problem you seem to claim, then wouldn't others be affected?
                        |TG-6th|FYAH29
                        "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

Its not a major issue, it just doesn't work against people actually Teamkilling people since the admins kick them far before they get to the 5 kills needed for the auto kick.

Ive only seen it ever kick people who don't deserve it.

Comment

Pretty much. Every once in a while it will smack someone who was on an intentional teamkilling spree. Just try to be more careful. Like you said it is not a big deal.
                            |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

More great rounds tonight that Grand bazaar fight was epic
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X