TG Scrim Platoon up and running

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] TG Scrim Platoon up and running

Alright ladies and gents, we now have an official TG Scim Platoon!
    Your Admins thought we should try and give you guys some more of what you want......good tactical gameplay. After some of the inpromptu rounds on the server in the last few months where another clan/community would come in we thought "Why not try and schedule this!"

So in that vein we have gone looking on Battlelog to see what is out there. We are going to be starting with some smaller events (8v8 - 16v16) and hopefully be able to work our way back up to some 32v32 matches!

Alot of the smaller matches will be happening evenings during the week, we will be working to get some on Sat/Sun with a Euro friendly time as well. If you want to see what is going on and the types of groups we will be facing check out Clan war for 8v8 and 32v32 Warfare. Check out this server to meet some of our competition, it is being run by a number of groups that we are likely to play against.

So here comes some of the meat and potatoes of what is going to be expected of you as a member of the TG-Scrim Platoon:
    • You will be following The Primer at all times, same as on our server. We our representing our community, so do it right!
    • Anyone can join the platoon and scrim with us, the only requirement is that you have agreed to the Primer and are willing to wear the TG tags.
    • We would like to set up some practice sessions where we meet in TS/on the server, and talk about how we are going to play out different maps. We have some members that have played in the competitve BF3 scene and are willing to share what they have learned. A scrim is played out differently than a pub match and we all need to be on the same page about what our goals are going to be.
    • We are doing this for you, we can only take it so far, you as the players from this community will need to help make this work.

We would like to plan on having set nights for scrims, such as Tues/Thurs/Sunday or something similar. We won't necessarily scrim 3 nights per week, but folks can/could expect a scrim on certain nights. In this thread we would like those that want to participate to let us know what your Battlelog name is and what days will work out best for setting up these scrims.
    sigpic

Re: TG Scrim Platoon up and running

Bump!

Comment

Lots of people looking but no posts? We need some feedback! :)

Hoping to have something setup for next week, maybe some CTF action. Would like to hear from a min of 8 people for this to go ahead.
      sigpic

Comment

Ideally should be a weekend for me, preferrably a weekend night if possible. I'm trying to squeeze in some time to join that server so I can see how good our potential competition is.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Is the other clan (the enemy) also able to read these posts?

Comment

Originally posted by OldGunney View Post
            Is the other clan (the enemy) also able to read these posts?
            Yes. However I think it would be possible to make a private forum for the platoon members, so we can discuss tactics and so forth. Would that be possible hilbilly?

Comment

Yes it is. Fyah and I have already talked about it. If I can get enough free time this evening we will try and get it sorted. If not, then in the next couple if days for sure.
              sigpic

Comment

There is now a private forum that we can use. We will be using the TWL League/Ladder Team forums. It can be found using this link. You will need a password to access this, please PM me for it.

We will be able to discuss strategy/tactics/gameplay and other sundry items without prying eyes!
                sigpic

Comment

Getting interest in match for Friday night, need a min of 8 people that can make it!

Remember to keep an eye on the Battlelog Platoon feed as info will be going up there as well.
                  sigpic

Comment

I can play Friday, or any day really. Its more a time of the day thing for me since I can only play eurofriendly times.
                    sigpic

Comment

Friday is open for me right now.
                      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

I'm in for a weeknight and/or weekends. Just dusted off BF3 after a long gaming break. Looking forward to it.
                        RicoNoSuave = |TG-42nd|Rico = Rico_SC = [ge]Rico = Rico = MostlyHarmless
                        "She's drunk enough when she's sober." -Richard Julien

Comment

Weekends would definitely be best. Or Friday if the weekend doesn't work.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                          [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                          [support]

Comment

All right boys and girls. We are set for this sat March 16th @ 3 pm EST. Maps are yet to be agreed on. This will be 8 v 8. Everyone is invited to show up we will switch players out on map changes so all participants will get a chance to play. I would like to know who can make this so squads can be setup.

This is going to be against FIST. They have a few comp teams so be prepared for some heated action.

I will be starting a discussion thread in the private forums. Look there for further details.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll be there.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse