Bf3 help!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bf3 help!

Hey guys. Its been a while since I ve been active. As a former TG 5th member, I sure miss those wonderful PoE2 battles we used to have. Well, I am back now with some BF3 action. Not sure if this is played in the TG community nowdays, but I am struggling to find a server that actually IS NOT a ”Run & Gun” server. I am looking for some actual Squad tactical teamwork. What happened to VOIP? Am Im playing the wrong servers or does not TG have a server?

And what happened to friendly fire? On the servers I play there is no friendly fire and all people do is throw nades and shoot wild. Kind a hard to beleive that I miss ” fratricide”, but I do.

Am I playing the wrong game/server or where kind a find som ”PoE”-ish kind of teamwork?

Help!

Formerly known as DaVinciCode1 now just DaVinci_Q

/DaV
    Last edited by DaV; 04-18-2013, 10:43 AM.
    Proud 5th Alum

/DaVinci_Q

Re: Bf3 help!

Sounds like you are playing on server that are the exact opposite of the TG server.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...VOIP-Teamwork/

No there is no voip, we use the TG Teamspeak channel.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

Davinci, come shoot me. TG has a server with all those things you just asked for. You'll find a few of the guys from POE2 playing at times as well.

Here is a link that contains a link with the teamspeak3 server information as well as how to register on teamspeak so that you can move between channels on your own:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...teamspeak.html
      |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Dav, good to see you! Do like Namebot says. (Sorry, amigo, but you won't have me to shoot- I never got into the game!)
        OPS, the bacon is on you.

Comment

Khaerus and Namebot! Glad too see some old friends still going strong:)

Truly appreciate the help. I will follow your recommendations.

Hope to see you in BF4 Khaerus. Always been a pleasure to squad up with you.

/DaV
          Proud 5th Alum

/DaVinci_Q

Comment

DaVid, my brother from the 5th! Come join us, you'll have a good time. And be sure to get into TeamSpeak, it's key to the experience.

Khaerus, you come join us, too. I don't recall ever seeing you in here.
            |TG|Melee
            Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

[QUOTE=Melee;1780679]DaVid, my brother from the 5th! Come join us, you'll have a good time. And be sure to get into TeamSpeak, it's key to the experience.

Hey Melee. Long time no see. What server are you playing BF3 on? I was playing a little this weekend but the 16 ppl TG server was never occupied. Obviosuly there is some time difference, but I checked several times and it was empty. Is the 16 ppl TG sever the only one TG has on BF3, or are you playing a different one?

/DaVinci
              Proud 5th Alum

/DaVinci_Q

Comment

That is our only server, however it scales to larger player counts as players join it. Sorry I missed your teamspeak message, but all the explosions make it hard to hear the default ping. When you are ready to play join teamspeak and go to the BF3 section(look for people in the lobby or the pub raid channel) and ask where they are playing. The early players usually all join up in another server until they have enough to have some fun seeding the TG server.
                |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

DaV, you need to add MeLee to your Friends list. THat way you will know where most of us are playing. Most of us are on other servers until we get about six TG players then we shift over to the TG server. Or go to the TacticalGamer Teamspeak channel and look for us there.

Comment

Ok, sounds good. Namebot & Gunney, appreciate the help.

/DaVinci
                    Proud 5th Alum

/DaVinci_Q

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse