Representing TG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Representing TG

Just a quick reminder. Not naming anyone, but I have encountered some TG tag wearing folks on other servers not representing TG correctly.
    Case in point, not the exact words but close enough:
    I kill bugs bunny getting away with our flag and my surpise - "WTH that is a TG IHS member!!!!"
    Me in general chat: "hey TG guys that's a lot of bunnyhopping"
    TG IHS tag wearing member: "It's allowed here"

So I post the following to remind folks, if you wear the tags, you are representing the community. We are not a community of bunnies.
    ANNOUCEMENT: Wearing the TG tag

Originally Posted by asch
    You may see players on the servers using the "TG" tag in their name when they play on the server. Players who become regulars quickly ask: may I use the TG tag in my name?

Anyone who endorses and practices our playstyle and rulesets may wear the TG tag when playing on our or other servers. Bottom line: if you support TG for what it is and want to show that support, the TG tag is a good way to do it. Many players who love it here choose not to sport the tag in their playername, and that's fine, too, if that's what you prefer. The option is there for you to take or leave.

We love it when people support this community with Supporting Memberships, but it's not required to wear the TG tag.

I just want to re-iterate that by wearing the TG tag you are representing TG and our style of play. Wearing the TG tag means you have read and understand our rules, SOPs & announcements.

With more and more players adding the TG tag to their BF2 handles, I want to emphasize this statement. The same goes for when you play on non-TG servers. You are representing the community.

Re: Representing TG

There is actually another group with TG tags, So that is another issue.

Its also why I don't wear Tg tags.

Comment

Originally posted by machowner View Post
      TG IHS tag wearing member: "It's allowed here"
      [/URL]
      Brain, notice the IHS section of his statement? Unless the "other" TG uses nomenclature similar to ours for representing In-House Squads it's probably not the "other" TG. Besides Machowner has been around long enough to recognize many of the IHS tags and those who belong to them.

Originally posted by Brainhurts View Post
      There is actually another group with TG tags, So that is another issue.
      What other issue, pray tell?
      |TG-6th|FYAH29
      "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

They wear almost the exactly same tags as the ones worn by this sites members and players.

Im not certain there is any difference between tags actually and I know they aren't any from TG here.

Comment

Originally posted by Brainhurts View Post
          They wear almost the exactly same tags as the ones worn by this sites members and players.

Im not certain there is any difference between tags actually and I know they aren't any from TG here.
          I've seen those tags as well. Trust me, even if these guys were not wearing TG tags I would recognize the names. If they did not have the tags on I would not have said anything though.

Comment

It was me...tags are now removed ...
            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed