Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first BF3 ban! Only have played 2 days now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first BF3 ban! Only have played 2 days now!

So I was joining some random servers before I hop in and get some games in with the TG crew and apparently people didn't like my score.
    I was kicked and banned for hacking. At first I thought my game crashed but nope I was banned. Boy who ever thought there would be PC servers out there that whine and complain
    about someone kicking butt. I thought I left that back at the Xbox! Anyways here is a screenie of the ban. I found it quite hilarious that they were getting their butt kicked by a lvl 5.

Edit 1:
    Here is the little kick notification.

"Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster permanent ban issued on this Game Server for player 'Dumb13dor3' ... BC2! Hacking/Cheating" [Admin Decision]"

Oh those admin abusers. lol

Re: My first BF3 ban! Only have played 2 days now!

Good thing they did not see that warrior wallpaper ! They would have known you were way too much warrior for their server ! Just kidding. Bob
    sigpic
    *New to TG Start Here !*BF4 Server Rules !*Battlefield 4 at TacticalGamer !

Comment

Lol it would have been an instant ban if they saw that bad boy!

Comment

Sounds like it might have been a ban carried over from BadCompany2, did you play that game?
        |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

I played it for a little bit. Then never touched it again. I recently reinstalled it and played for like 3 days then uninstalled it lol.
          I didn't have much fun on that one.
          Don't remember every getting a ban in that game though considering the short amount of time played on it.

Comment

got to love it

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Don't worry it Dumbledore. I think most of the regular players have gotten kicked/banned from other servers by admins for nefarious reasons (or improperly banned for cheating when such did not occur). If it starts happening regularly, I'd just pick and choose where you play then. For me, I only remember ever getting banned once for suspected cheating (I was having a very very good 5 rounds in a row :D). I wish I hadn't since there were some really great teamplay/squadplay players on that server, but the admin in short was very immature about it.
              |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
              TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
              Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
              Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Ya, will have to keep an eye on what servers to join from now on lol.
                Man I thought the children running servers was left back on the xbox :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X