Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight 8-8-13 (and 8-13-13!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tonight 8-8-13 (and 8-13-13!)

    I'm in the mood seriously rock 'n roll you guys could find me in the public channel tonight hope to have a good turnout!!!
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

  • #2
    Re: Tonight 8-8-13

    I will try...... Won't be on til late......gotta fix stupid internet
    sigpic


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Tonight 8-8-13

      Where are the TG servers these days? I've been off for a loooong time. I Can't find anything.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Tonight 8-8-13

        Originally posted by Bacon Ham Lincoln View Post
        Where are the TG servers these days? I've been off for a loooong time. I Can't find anything.
        The quickest way is to have someone on your friends list playing, then you can click on them to join or click on the server name to add it to your favorites.

        Otherwise, the TG server can be found in Battlelog by setting your filters to default, then clicking the hardcore check box and typing in search "Tactical." It should then appear in the list.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Tonight 8-8-13

          Only made it on for one round late I to the evening but had a blast. My thanks to Cuervo for some good sqaud leading and misnomer and capicinobob for rounding out the squad. Map was metro and there was some great back and forth contesting the flags.

          Rounds like this one are what make TG s servers so much fun to play on.
          sigpic


          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Tonight 8-8-13

            Originally posted by hil3illy View Post
            Only made it on for one round late I to the evening but had a blast. My thanks to Cuervo for some good sqaud leading and misnomer and capicinobob for rounding out the squad. Map was metro and there was some great back and forth contesting the flags.

            Rounds like this one are what make TG s servers so much fun to play on.

            Agreed. Metro really can be fun with less than 24 people. The other team broke through us so many times and we almost got trapped. Communication saved the day.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Tonight 8-8-13

              I've been trying to say metro is a great map since the game came out. no one wanted to believe me :P

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Tonight 8-8-13

                Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
                I've been trying to say metro is a great map since the game came out. no one wanted to believe me :P
                You are so right. When BF3 came out, I thought Metro was the worst meatgrinder since Camp Gibraltar. However, with the right player count, Metro is one of the best BF3 maps...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Tonight 8-8-13

                  Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
                  I've been trying to say metro is a great map since the game came out. no one wanted to believe me :P
                  I've always agreed. It is the way the servers run it, not the map that is the biggest problem. If you put a map like that on 64 players with 1000 tickets, what do you expect to happen?

                  And sadly, the grind that results is the exactly why it is popular.

                  Metro is a really good small player number map and should be run that way to help populate servers and move on to bigger and better things.

                  That being said, I think Rush is better than Conquest on it and I think that Conquest is still flawed by its placement of the US spawn when holding Bravo. That is the key problem with the map. If you take Bravo you still spawn at a disadvantage down the escalators. Now smart play and beacon usage can overcome this, but it is the core imbalance of the entire map.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Tonight 8-8-13

                    Hil3illy, that was some great gaming fun !

                    Seems just lately, I am hearing, wow this is some great gaming, like on past Battlefield games.

                    Not sure why more now than before. Maybe less pubbies ?
                    sigpic
                    *New to TG Start Here !*BF4 Server Rules !*Battlefield 4 at TacticalGamer !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Tonight 8-8-13

                      I'd guess most everyone that still plays has picked up a lot of the nuances. They are not needing to learn more every round than they play. Which allows a higher level of gameplay and squad/team coordination. If you go back to the other BF games earlier histories I'm betting you'll see a similar trend.
                      |TG-12th| Namebot

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Tonight 8-8-13

                        Originally posted by Namebot View Post
                        I'd guess most everyone that still plays has picked up a lot of the nuances. They are not needing to learn more every round than they play. Which allows a higher level of gameplay and squad/team coordination. If you go back to the other BF games earlier histories I'm betting you'll see a similar trend.
                        Possibly, but we have had a few newbies lately too. I think I have seen a bit of shift in the attitude of the players since the server started shrinking a bit. Most of us on a nightly basis know each other pretty well. You, Kwalc, and Cuervo are going to outscore most of us most nights (assuming Undead isn't pulling a magic warping performance), but we are all comfortable enough with each other that squad play has picked up quite a bit. Even when we lose...we lose together.

                        So we are either playing together on the limited TG server population (rarely above 24) or we are making it a point to squad up in the pub raid.

                        Works pretty well. I think more people in our little group are finally getting each other on their friends lists even.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Tonight 8-8-13

                          Magic warping performance??? What i miss?
                          "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Tonight 8-8-13

                            Another good evening, server stayed 16 or more for the 2 hours I played, capped off with a 6-0 win on Grand Bazaar!
                            |TG-6th|FYAH29
                            "So Far, So Good................So What"

                            Comment

                            Connect

                            Collapse

                            TeamSpeak 3 Server

                            Collapse

                            Advertisement

                            Collapse

                            Twitter Feed

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X