Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgently need help about PB RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]

Hi

Indeed i dunno what is this and urgently want to help me to fix it very soon please ?

Error
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'DDD Example' (for 0 minutes) ... RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]

Any pure help will be much appreciated.

Re: Urgently need help about PB RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [130827]

try reinstalling PB and then updating

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I did this several times without any good results ):

Comment

what card do you use?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

What do you mean "Card" ?

Here is my system info:
          1: windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32bit
          2: Gigabyte
          3: Intel G620
          4: Asus GeForce GTX 550 Ti
          5: 8 GB Ram DDR3

My Internet Connectin Is:
          DL Speed: 4.23 MB/s
          UL Speed: 3.43 MB/s
          Ping: 11

Comment

Thanks for posting some more info. Have you started a support ticket with PunkBuster? If you go to this page you will be able to start a dialogue with Punkbuster about the issue, they usually get back to you in under 48hrs.

The only other thing that comes to mind is if you at some point tried using the FXAA injector. I have heard that for some this has caused issues. Not having played BF3 in a number of months I haved kept updated as to whether this was still causing issues or not.

Also have you unistalled you graphics driver and reinstalled with the newest version? This should not be causing an error but is a possibility as well.

I hope that you are able to find a solution to your problem soon.
            sigpic

Comment

You should make sure that ALL of your drivers are up to date. With Windows, you just never know what driver is gonna mess you up in the end.

You could also check your AV/firewall. I usually don't recommend turning off your AV/firewall, but it is a way to test if it is blocking PB in any way. I doubt that is the problem though.

As a side note, you might want to reinstall your OS to a 64-bit OS to take advantage of more than 4GB's of RAM. According to Intel you have a 64-bit processor anyway. Also note that your processor is extremely old, and end of life is written on the site. Maybe you are having incompatibility issues somewhere.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
              [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
              [support]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse