This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Alpha] Echo Squad

Sweet.....I'm running with me old COD buddy Drona!. Figured I would start the thread Drona and let you fill us in on the who, what , where, when . Echo squad sound off!
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Uh, hello? Remember me? :D

I'm glad to be teamed with some familiar faces. That and Drona is a solid SL.
    |TG|Melee
    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Comment

Re: Echo Squad

*squeal*......it's melee!
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

That's more like it.
        |TG|Melee

Comment

Hey folks. Great to be squading with you fellas. It's gonna be fun on a bun.

It would be nice to get some rounds in with you guys prior to the match. What nights and times can you play this week? I'm good to go any night. 8pm eastern is usually the earliest I can get online during the week. I see Melee is west coast so maybe later is better. I might be groggy but I should be able to stay awake till midnight est.

Comment

My schedule is Wed, 8-10 EST fri 9-1am EST. I may be on tonight....my son has a late basketball game though. If I do make it it will be around 9pm EST

Comment

Yep, west coast, so later than you'd like: 9pm PST/12am EST onward. We have a real shortage of players out my way, it's hard to find a good game when I can play. I'll try to get on earlier if I can.
              |TG|Melee

Comment

I don't play BF3 as much anymore due to combination of work, Skyrim, and the old wireless router crapped out and the replacement isn't as good (I get the micro delays in send/receive packets so I get the instant-deaths even with low ping). But I can log on around 8pm - 10pm eastern starting tomorrow to play some rounds.

My battlelog ID is xTALOSx.
                You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
                sigpic

Comment

Sooo whats our task Drona? Also i encourage anyone to attend the ptactice tonight at 7 est.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

We don't have an assignment yet but after playing Wake a few times this week I can see running a 2 engy squad, both with mines and rockets. The other 2 would be medic and support. I'll play any of those roles needed. Since it's spawn on anyone in squad I can get dirty instead of hiding out. Who wants to run what kit?

Comment

Im effe tive assault or engi.....not to good with support though

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

I'll do support. I'm probably the weakest shooter here so hell... that'd make me the perfect person for the suppression role heh'
                        I can also switch to medic in a pinch, too.
                        You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello fellow Alpha flag attackers. Over at Charlie squad we will be running a Recon for the MAV and spawn beacon, two assaults, and a support. Where will you be making your landing? Is it worthwhile to send one of our squads around to the outer beach or is it more effective to run right in on the flag radius and hole up in buildings? What are you all's thoughts?

Comment

Thanks for the reply in Charlie thread, Ven. I suppose a quick meeting before scrim will suffice to decide how we will attack. Good Luck!

Comment

Great job all. Steller comms and I think its safe to say we held our own. Pretty impressive when you look at the other teams roster.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X