This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BRAVO] E-Male's Squad Standard Operating Procedures

Gentleman of my squad, please read the following and give me a "copy" that you have read and understood the following:

Report when you are down (killed). Include your name in your report: "E-Male Killed (or "Down") by Badger!" Include the name of your killer so we can verify that the threat is (subsequently) eliminated.

Report when you make contact with an enemy and provide concise intel on the enemy's location and strength: "Contact 2 men Bay side of flag."

Use the coordinates:

"Bay Side" to indicate the inner Bay area that is enclosed by the arms of the island.

"Sea Side" to indicate outer side of the island.

Avoid using compass coordinates if a more readily available landmark is available (compass is harder to see than that big neon flag symbol!)

We will use fireteams of two men per team. You will be assigned a fireteam leader. Stay with your fireteam at all times unless otherwise ordered by myself.

Generally speaking, when killed we move out in groups of two. Pay attention to my spawn and move out orders when you are killed.

Keep your comms concise and brief. I need the channel clear to hear comms from other squad leaders and to give orders.

On the order "Break Break" stop all comms and listen up!

When I give a fireteam an order I need a "Roger" from the fireteam leader to confirm that the order has been heard and understood.

When I give a specific squad member an order I need a "Roger" from that squad member to confirm that the order has been heard and understood.

Stay tuned for fireteam assignments and kit assignments.

E-Male
    sigpic

Re: E-Male's Squad Standard Operating Procedures

copy. I would like to practice with our squad a little before the scrim if that is possible. I'll try to be on teamspeak early tomorrow if anyone is interested.
    sigpicBF3

Comment

copy

Comment

copy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by red-dwarf-001 View Post
          copy. I would like to practice with our squad a little before the scrim if that is possible. I'll try to be on teamspeak early tomorrow if anyone is interested.
          I might be able to practice today, however, I have a prior commitment between 2-4:30 Eastern. I know that Spiegel is going to be at work most of the day and will be a few minutes late.
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X