X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Alpha] Finalized Stratagem

Please read and be prepared for fun

Offense
    The initial plan is to attack Echo and Alpha to establish a foothold that gives us some flexibility and safety.

Attacking Echo will be three squads: Reaper, Jakaleel, Bleeding with the tank crew being Arun/Ari

Attacking Alpha will be two squads: Grimm, Drona with the other tank crew

There will be 1 MAV per side (I believe myself and Lek will be doing that) and 1 Soflam and at least 2 JAVs per side as well

The safest idea for the boats to land it so have 2 SMs in one boat to ensure the squad can hit land.

Air power will be focused on anti-chopper and tying up the other air assets, but you guys know best.

After taking Alpha and Echo we will revaluate and see what we need to to win (taking D for quick bleed, holding B for sustained bleed, a rolling push to C if we smell blood) but all of those will be based on info we have at that time.

We also have Halo drops if we are behind to wrestle power from C and we can always sneak the tanks together to make a armor wall push.

Defense
    In total we will have 3 MAVs and 3 SOFLAMs with a minimum of 4 JAVs, these will come in off the start and the rest of the infantry will hold spawn till we asses the threat coming in.

Alpha: I'd like to task Grimm's squad to the MAV SOFLAM and both JAVs
    Echo: I'd like to task Jakaleel's squad with the MAV SOFLAM and both JAVs
    Charlie: I will task my squad with MAV and SOFLAM
    The remaining squads are Drona and Bleeding + 2 from m squad. (I may task one medic from my 2 extras to spawn at A and E just to safeguard)

The remaining infantry will be tasked with reacting to spotted pushes and directed by me.

Armor knows their roles and the AA is to be kept around C with a focus on anti-transport.

Anything I missed, please post below but I think that covers it pretty well. If anything is unclear please also post, making sure everyone knows the ideas here is going to be important as carrying it all out.

GL HF homes
    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Re: Finalized Stratagem

Copy.

Comment

go fight win
      He was told that he should not kill, and he did not kill, until he got into the Army. Then he was told to kill, and he killed.

Comment

It is totally your call but about defense, I gotta let you know that i feel a bit uneasy being part of a squad with 2 jav and 2 recons. We will end up with our torch in hand soon enough if we are efficient at targeting and shooting assets. Could we have 1 support and the MAV taking off from an other squad behind? Having the MAV controller in our back flags would also ease the forward squad for action.

Also on defence, It hit me that a couple spawn beacons on C would be very valuable in the eventuality where the ennemy ruch and take Charlie. I was thinking of the western part of the north shore to hide em. ( where ennemies also hide em when they land there...)
        just my 2 cents and sorry for the very late input..

Comment

I understand the concern so i will go a head and assign alpha and echo a medic from my squad to focus on keeping people up and fighting.

Please be aware that as soon as we know where they are attacking tjere are 2 squads ready to come in and take the fight to them, assaults and all.

Comment

Well, what I meant is that we will be short in javelin very quickly and it helps when you can directly speak to a support to get the ammo on the right safe spot.

Comment

Sounds good - thanks for taking the time to organize our plans Reaper and stepping up to lead!
              |TG-88th| DaddyOfThree

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Ox_ View Post

Also on defence, It hit me that a couple spawn beacons on C would be very valuable in the eventuality where the ennemy ruch and take Charlie. I was thinking of the western part of the north shore to hide em. ( where ennemies also hide em when they land there...)
                just my 2 cents and sorry for the very late input..
                I am planing on doing just that.

Comment

8 jav shots will handle plenty of boats, there are only 6 boats and there will be a total of 16 jav shots before resupply. That sounds like good odds to me. If you still think there is an issue, please provide a solution and we can consider it.

Comment

There is always the SL channel and/or texting for it... if you ask for it, it will come =)

Comment

Ammo shouldn't be a problem. Any support characters should throw ammo down whenever they can. There is no reason not to have a med hub or ammo hub deployed at all times.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X