Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SCRIM] Tank crews (AF Scrim 02/04/2012)

Hey guys just thought we could use a thread to discuss what type of loadout we would be using Im gunna run armor smoke coax, with my gunner running proximity.

sigpic

re: Tank crews (AF Scrim 02/04/2012)

wrench monkeys run prox definitely.

Also are we going to be all in one squad? Cause then we have full squad perks, mainly flak, explosives and cover

edit::: 1,000th post whoop
    AnimalMother
    Ex TG-31st LR
    "Is it the 31st policy to have hott women as their avatars? Because if so that's a pretty baddass policy." - Pvt. brokeback
    sigpic

Arte et Marte

Comment

I think the two tanks from the uncap will be squadded up, are either of the other drivers going to run guided shell? Think we should have at least one because of the great AT capabilties that will give us.

sigpic

Comment

I normaly run reactive armor, smoke, and canister. I have found this to be my most effective load out. I can run guided shell, I agree that at least one of the MBT's from spawn need to be running it.

Do we have our tasking yet? I do not recall seeing what our primary objectives are going to be.

I will be snowboarding this week at mont tremblant so I wont be on the servers till thurs again. I will make sure to check in here regularly though.
        sigpic

Comment

If your going with canister shells billy, Ill bring the guided shells. Ill probably have my gunner run stealth. I dont know what the plan is but i would prefer to keep my tank as far away from infantry as possible lol.

sigpic

Comment

Looks like our tanks wont be sticking together, guess we have to figure out who's going with the AA, and who will be patrolling the road. Either assignment is cool for me.

sigpic

Comment

So I am good with either tasking as well. For US side: If you are taking guided shells then I think that you should take A - E. You will have a clearer shot for jet/helo's from that side. I will have a lot more close in work with infantry for the canister shell @ B.
              For RU: I will follow AA upto B and support there. It will be the flip side of what the US tactic is. That would leave you to watch E - A and again you will have a little more open space for the guided shell.

I will assume that they will have some decent AT or at least the Helo take one of us out at some point. As US there wont be much coverage that we can give each other. But if I am reading the RU strat right we will have at least 2 tanks on the E-B road. We need to make sure we communicate when one of us is down so that we can watch for inf/armor advance from where that piece of armor goes down.

For comms hopefully the SL-SL will be fine, or at the least both of us should be in a whisper list with the other SL so we have some sort of comms with them.

Thats all the thoughts I have for now.
              sigpic

Comment

I beleive the aa vehicle is going to be in the air squad, so that would leave the 2 of our crews to squad up.

sigpic

Comment

That works out well. Were you around for last nights practice?
                  Im thinking we should bith be in the SL whisper list as well. I didnt jear anything about that on thursday, its what we did in the last scrim. It gets a little loud but you are aware of alot more
                  sigpic

Comment

Yea I'm going to have reaper ari and kwalc on my whisper list in case I bite the bullet.

sigpic

Comment

Good Job guys, pleasure running armour with you! Lets do it again next time!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yea tons of fun billy. It was great playing with all of you. Ive got animal's inspirational song recorded, clearly that was the key to our victories.

sigpic

Comment

ROFL, his rendition was beautiful. :D
                          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse