Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SCRIM] Echo squad. (AF Scrim 02/04/2012)

I have looked at everyones stats to see what they do best and how to better utilize everyones specific traits. So as of now the kit layout will be like this until the game itself dictates otherwise and I start asking for different kits.

Kwalc - Assualt
    Buflak - Assualt
    Dawolf - Engineer/Assault
    Weaponx - Support/Engineer

This will be our rollout depending on where we are actually going to end up going. If we rush them then we'll go with two engineers. If not we'll just stick to what everybody does best.

Re: Echo squad.

Sounds good, Kwalc. I'm looking forward to it.
    sigpic

Comment

Did your research, eh? :) I've stockpiled RPGs and am ready to throw them at FIST!
      former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

Roger that.
        sigpic

Comment

US rollout - We will be heading first to Alpha which will be our base for the game. From here we will try to gain a foothold on charlie with tank support. We will always be ready to support/attack Echo if needed. I expect little resistence at Alpha but be ready for WAR on charlie. Initial kit rollout for US will be ALL assualt except Weaponx who will be carrying an engineer kit just in case.

RU rollout - A bit more complicated roll out because we will be rushing BRAVO with Arithea's squad. We will be heavy on AT between our squads(atleast 4). I will run assault.. Dawolf and Weaponx will run the Engineer kits. Buf you might need to go with recon for a quick soflam but I will let you know soon for sure. Just like the US rollout plan you guys will have to surround the area around the flag with mines.

Squad specs: We will be running Squad ammo, sprint, explosive and flak.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Comment

I know this isn't my squad thread but I figured I'd pop in and say hi since we're shadowing each other both rounds. Since we lost Lancer and Reaper will be commanding from a MAV screen most of the game it is essentially down to Arithea and I in delta squad.

For the US round we're coming to alpha with you and running the tank once it spawns in. Arithea and I are good at that particular role. Our main focus will be floating between alpha and echo and providing ranged support onto charlie. I want to avoid taking the tank into charlie if I can help it because of the tight spaces full of places for enemy engys to hide.

For the RU round we probably ought to coordinate on defense at bravo...more like a six man squad instead of a two man and a four man. I am better as assault and she is better as engy. Both of us are rubbish with a SOFLAM. 2-3 engineers with javs and mines assisted by a support for ammo and recon with SOFLAM can lock that flag down and stonewall their armor if done right.

I'm not trying to change how you want to run your squad or anything. Just figured I'd give you some food for thought on how we can augment each other's efforts both rounds. :row__577:

Comment

Thank you for your input Aruncado. Understood.

About the support kit, if someone in my squad takes it we'll be left with only one medic for us six with 3 engis, 1 recon and 1 support It won't be enough if things start getting tough. That's why i didnt include it on initial rollout. the game might change after that and I might ask a sqd mate to roll with the support kit for a while.

Comment

Maybe find a way to do 2 engy, 2 assault, 1 recon, 1 support? I'm not saying it is a good plan or even the right layout to use. Just kinda throwing it out there for discussion. Again, I know I'm not SL of either squad...just my two cents. :row__577:

Comment

What happened to Lancer?
                  sigpic

Comment

Lancer has had some computer issues.

For the RU side at Bravo I think we should be as follows.
                    Arithea (SL) - Engy
                    Aruncado - Assault
                    Reaper (CO)- MAV recon

1 support
                    1 engy
                    1 SOFLAM recon
                    1 assault

This is a bit light on medics and we can always switch out an engy for an assault depending on the situation. It may also be better to have the SOFLAM handled by the squads at Delta. SOFLAM placement will be a key topic during practice.
                    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

I'd like to add that I've only once used the SOFLAM, so I am not really used to it.
                      Reaper, will you be able to put up a SOFLAM or is it the same slot as the MAV?
                      former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

SOFLAM is the same slot as MAV, talk about an awesome kit if that was possible.
                        Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Hey, I got disconnected while we did the US maneuver. What did I miss?
                          sigpic

Comment

Final layout: Kwalc - assault - sqd ammo
                            buf - assault - sqd sprint
                            dawolf - assault - sqd explosive
                            weaponx - support sqd flak

Weaponx, you will be resupplying the Aruncado and Arithea as best you can. The rest of us will be busy destroying their infantry, mmmk? k.

squads specs: Squad ammo, sprint, explosive and flak.

Comment

We did our jobs perfectly. It was a pleasure squad leading you guys!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X