This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SCRIM] US Strategy

Our focus will be holding bleed (a more aggressive mindset for a disadvantaged side). Holding Alpha, Echo, and Bravo will be our key points that provide us with positional and armor superiority.

Alpha flag will be capped and held by Arithea's squad Kwalc's squad will be positioned here and focus on harassing Charlie and supporting up to Echo
    Echo will be held again by Bear's squad with Skud's squad there on the front as well
    Bravo will be Hardwind's and and Drona's squads along with a tank and the mobile AA (holding Bravo and containing Delta)

The other tank will support Kwalc's squad while the Alpha tank will be held at Alpha.

For the initial deployment squads going to bravo will take one buggy, squads to Alpha will take a buggy and Bear will take a buggy. With alpha capped there will be two buggies I'd like Kwalc to take one and pass threw Charlie and then move to Echo while Skud takes the other and moves to Echo.

Forgive the MS paint skills but I think this will help convey my idea

This meshes well and will throw the enemy off a bit I think a get a lot of people to rush down into Charlie, which we will let them have.

I will leave it up to Billy Atatron to pick their roles here since they know their own strengths best for the task.

The Alpha tank can always move to support Bravo and have Kwalc and its tank move back to Alpha or press to Echo if need be.

I will MAV again and I think one may be sufficient, squad load out is still up in the air but Echo squads will have to be strong on armor.

You know the drill to comment and start generating ideas for backup plans.
    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Re: US Strategy

Sounds great! I especially like the diagram. :row__523:

Since I'm on the red line (Ari/Kwalc), I'll volunteer to grab the tank at Alpha once it spawns and Arithea can wrench for me.

Comment

With the new squad layout nothing much is going to change here I think. Arithea's squad will still be responsible for Alpha (mainly the tank) and Kwalc's squad will be close to the flag and will keep infantry busy around Charlie when they can, as a containing force since we have no real interest in Chalrie.

SOFLAMs are going to be big at Bravo and Echo, I don't want to camp them out of the uncap (a bit too mean) so we can check the SOFLAM at Echo during practice.

Comment

Important ideas from practice tonight

The buggy rush to Echo has a small chance of getting to Echo in time to steal the tank, very risky but possible
        The attack at Echo may have to be delayed by some margin to allow hostiles to leave the flag and have an easier time getting the flag.
        CO MAV support will be focused on Echo at the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by Reaperassault View Post
          Important ideas from practice tonight

The buggy rush to Echo has a small chance of getting to Echo in time to steal the tank, very risky but possible
          The attack at Echo may have to be delayed by some margin to allow hostiles to leave the flag and have an easier time getting the flag.
          CO MAV support will be focused on Echo at the beginning
          Yes, that didn't look pretty in practice, driving into E with a tank rolling up. Only concern is the second tank spawn. It would be risky but cool to go let them flip it but be set up to try and grab the tank spawn at E and then try and get E. Safest is probably to drop outside of E and wait til they roll out, or set up a trap on the road out of E (C4, AT, etc.) - the latter may turn into a stalemate, but at least they wouldn't be able to roll their armor out that direction.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X