Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SCRIM] Delta Squad (AF Scrim 02/04/2012)

We see each other quite a bit during the week, but let's get a thread going here for scrim concerns. Our jobs are initial Bravo defense for RU side and the capture of Alpha on the US side. I'll likely be running engineer with the Javelin most of both rounds for AT concerns; what's everyone else comfortable with? We could probably use a MAV/SOFLAM in the squad and a support for ammo needs, not to mention a medic. Thoughts?

re: Delta Squad (AF Scrim 02/04/2012)

Well...with Lancer dropping and Raper commanding from the MAV most of the game it will be just you and I. I'm sure we'll talk about this at home and it seems odd to discuss it on the forums when you're sitting next to me in the room. However, I guess it would be better for this to be on the forums so everyone else can see our gameplan.

I guess I plan on running assault both rounds.

For US we're gonna grab the tank at alpha and I'll run it with reactive armor, smoke, canister. Arithea if you would be so kind as to run proximity scan for us. We'll try to float between alpha and echo and provide some long range fire onto charlie/delta as needed.

For RU we'll coordinate with echo squad and work more like a 6 man squad. Try to run 2 assault, 2 engy, 1 support, 1 recon maybe. Keep the area covered in mines and put the SOFLAM and javs to good use while the assaults and support keep everyone alive and fully loaded.

Just my two cents anyway.

Comment

For RU I think I'm going to switch our role up, I will have further details tomorrow.
      Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Plans on hold, then. ;)

Comment

Well I guess I lied a bit, the 70th is just going to be a more mobile squad and we will still be at Bravo on RU.
          Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Sounds good to me. Will probably focus on anti-tank/tank support both rounds, seeing as how there's only two of us, and see if Kwalc's squad can't occasionally drop us ammo or something. There ought to be enough SOFLAM/MAV coverage elsewise for us to have targets.

Comment

Reaper has assigned me to Delta however I will also be the pilot on call if Aimed needs a wingman. I will most likely run Engineer with Repair/Jav however I can run whatever is needed.
              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X