Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SCRIM] Bravo Squad (AF Scrim 02/04/2012)

Hello squad. Please sign in and start planning. Our focus will be Delta(RU) and Bravo(US). Please post what you think we need and what roles you wish to fill.

I plan to run assault with meds.

First thoughts:
    Delta(RU)
    We will need to formalize a fast control plan in order to capture and secure Delta in the beginning. Our main focus will be on area control and making sure we keep enemy inf. off the hill. I plan to use claymores in order to expose the enemy's attack paths.

Bravo(US)
    Visibility is the key here. We have more room to work. All the attack paths have a nice open area. I plan to spread out in order to flank the enemy.

Squad formation:
    I would say we run 2 to 4 medics with maybe 1-2 engineers and/or 1 support depending on the situation and the support from the other squads.

re: Bravo Squad (AF Scrim 02/04/2012)

Hey Bravo squad. Checking in from Foxtrot squad. We are assigned the same objectives as you folks on both rounds. Looking forward to working with you all. I was wondering if your squad preferred to coordinate with us SL-SL or if you would like to try a combined squad whisper list. Combined list would speed up contact reporting or health and ammo requests. Eight in a channel might be too noisy though. Just throwing it out there. Feel free to comment in Foxtrot's thread if you like.

On US, our squad would like to cover the containers and west side approaches if that's all right with Hardwind. Just let me know.
    Last edited by P.Drona; 01-30-2012, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Henry here. I'd like to run medic or AT.

Comment

Originally posted by P.Drona View Post
        Hey Bravo squad. Checking in from Foxtrot squad. We are assigned the same objectives as you folks on both rounds. Looking forward to working with you all. I was wondering if your squad preferred to coordinate with us SL-SL or if you would like to try a combined squad whisper list. Combined list would speed up contact reporting or health and ammo requests. Eight in a channel might be too noisy though. Just throwing it out there. Feel free to comment in Foxtrot's thread if you like.

On US, our squad would like to cover the containers and west side approaches if that's all right with Hardwind. Just let me know.
        Hi Drona! Looking forward to fighting together!

Personally, I think 8 in channel is way too noisy, esp. considering how vocal we are. Q spotting ought to be sufficient for contact calls. That being said, it's Hardwind's call.

Comment

Bleeding checking in - I would like to run assault. I can do engie or support if need be too.

As far as strategy goes, here are a few tidbits:
          The ditch south of bravo is a great place for staging an attack on bravo. We need to control that whether attacking or defending.
          As far as getting onto Delta from Bravo, I think it important to strike from two or more sides simultaneously. Smoking up the north road to Delta will help.

Comment

Just posted this in Foxtrot's thread.

Originally posted by HardWind View Post
            Hello Foxtrot. HardWind from Bravo squad here.

For comms why don't we set up a 8 whisper list that will only be used for SL-SL coordination. That way everyone knows what is going on. For individual squad talk we stick to our own channels with regards to spotting and basic movement such.

Containers is a solid place to hold. Just be ready to maybe move in and provide a flanking fire support into the ditch if necessary. We will stay around the flag and/or move up to the ditch to watch C and D for enemy movement.

As for D I say in the beginning we should have one squad directly on the flag and the other squad set up behind the hill to the West. If you don't mind can your squad can take up the main positions on the flag while we support and send some runners around the outer parts of the flag in order to provide a layered defense. If we can keep them from getting into D or up the hill we will have a much easier time defending.

As far as the layout of the our squad we will be mainly focused on inf.
            For the start we will be running 3 medics and 1 engineer. If no armor shows up then the engineer will switch to support.

Comment

Thanks HW. Foxtrot is good to go with the above info.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X