X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [SCRIM] Karkand: RU Strategy

Post ideas here.

Re: Karkand: RU Strategy

As RU we have to think about containment. Once the US can move beyond A they can capture points like a disease. Instead of assaulting them directly in front of A we should try to limit their flow of reinforcements on the map. This is especially important for blind spots like those behind the high rises leading up to D and the wall running along the beach leading to all of the back points including C.

As for our vehicles I do not see any reason why they should go down easily with proper support and can easily cover the straightaways at A.

Might also be beneficial to have a quick reaction force at the back of the map to deal with any opposition that may arise early on.
    sigpic

Comment

Let em have A at the start? Form a defensive oval with keen eyes on the water crossing and the opposite side going uphill. 1 quick reaction squad to cover problems is a good idea.
      |TG-6th|FYAH29
      "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

Originally posted by FYAH29 View Post
        Let em have A at the start?
        I was saying that we shouldn't make it an effort to assault in-front of A. In fact A is easily defensible with tanks, mortars, rockets, or anything else that goes boom. I'm sure we will also have some claymore's laying in wait as well.
        sigpic

Comment

I think it would a good idea to review all the buildings you can occupy in this map and use every single one to our advantage, instead of being on the streets. I cant think of any off the top of my head, but maybe some people have some successful battle stories to share?

Comment

We are working on both strategies now, updates will be posted soon.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...