Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bazaar: US Tactics (13th Internal Scrim 5/12/12)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BRAVO] Bazaar: US Tactics (13th Internal Scrim 5/12/12)

Use this thread to discuss possible tactics and strategies for Grand Bazaar playing as the US side.

It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
    - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Re: Bazaar: US Tactics

Tactics for the US side will be similar to the strategy used for the RU side. Here are my initial thoughts...

Again we go for a 3 flag push from round start, those flags being A, B and D. Squad roles as follows.

Alpha Squad.
    At round start Alpha squad will proceed on foot to alpha flag. A detachment of 2 (maybe 3) will negate alpha flag and continue past to assist the capping of bravo flag. Once alpha flag and bravo flag are capped Alpha Squad will fall back and cover the flanks from echo flag (and delta flag if needed).

Bravo Squad.
    At round start Bravo Squad will proceed on foot straight to bravo flag. As US you should get there first, so if you are quick on your toes you should be able to get yourself spread out on either side of the alleyway before the enemy have a line of sight on you. Take the flag and make it stick. Again a recon for early warning is useful along with M320.

Charlie Squad.
    At round start you will take the Humvee, pick up Delta Squad SL and proceed to delta flag. have one of your team spawn in en-route to take control of the vehicle's gun after the SL exits at the flag. Get through the building behind the flag, you should have the edge when it comes to arriving there, get your team in and take the flag. Once the flag is yours, you should set up a forward defence towards charlie flag to ensure no enemy get through the shortcut to bravo flag, however don't put all your eggs in one basket, make sure someone is left towards the rear to provide a spawn incase the enemy attack heavily. Claymores in the bravo shortcut can also be useful to slow the enemy down should they make it through.

Delta Squad.
    You will hitch a ride with Charlie squad to delta flag. Once delta flag is capped you will proceed up the flank towards charlie flag where you will either cut back on yourselves through the golden alley to assist with bravo or clear out attackers from behind. If the enemy decide to make a heavy assault from echo flag to alpha you may be asked to fall back and help with that.

As in the RU strategy, communication is KEY. Keep fellow squads appraised of incoming threats and command of your situation.

Once again, just my initial thought's and again, yours are welcome!

Finestyle.
    It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
    - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X