Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to set up whisper keys (13th Internal Scrim 5/12/12)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BRAVO] How to set up whisper keys (13th Internal Scrim 5/12/12)

A short video made by 1stMIP-E-Male on how to set up whisper keys in Teamspeak.

Figured I'd post it just in case.

The step of adding people to the contact list isn't necessary, you can just select people from a list of people currently on the server. However if there are a lot of people on the server when you are setting whispers up then adding them as contacts first makes it a bit easier.

NOTE: Only Squad leaders are required to set up whisper keys to other squad leaders. Also, please make sure you set up the whisper to the person and not the channel.
    It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
    - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Re: How to set up whisper keys

FYI

I'm on teamspeak if anyone needs me. I'll either be in the 1stMIP channel or one of the BF3 channels.

If I'm afk "poke" me and I'll get back to you.
    It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
    - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X