BF3 Smoke grenades are awesome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 Smoke grenades are awesome

The smoke launcher covers a fairly large area but smoke starts to thin out and disappear after around 10 seconds. This is what it looks like on the LOW settings so we know nobody is seeing through it due to poor graphics cards (the 3rd picture is 2 smokes):

Re: Smoke is awesome

Thanks for posting this. Also... The game looks pretty good on low. I'm surprised.
    Skud

Comment

I want smoke soooo bad

Comment

+1 on smoke being awesome.

At first I was struggling with it because I covered the M-COM with smoke and twice got killed trying to arm the M-COM. But when I covered it with smoke and then moved into position to hose down the area, "Bingo" lots of kills and a destroyed M-COM

It also makes the left most (as US) or right most (as RU) tunnel a viable option. Drop a few smoke and weave your way through. Furthermore, when you get to the third set of M-COMs (up the escalators, I was able to pop smoke against the ceiling and run all the way to the Alpha M-COM. Definitely a handy tool.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/58Congo/

Comment

Yeah definitely. Good to see something bringing them as opposed to sticking with HE for the M320. Still wish there were normal hand thrown smokes, but as more people get them the better. Anyway, on an unranked server we ALL have them! :)

Comment

Smoke is awesome...

There's a fallacy in the above statement... smoke is only awesome unless Kappa's 870 shotty isn't on the other side :D
            A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

Do you have to get a certain number of kills with the M320 to unlock the smoke?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Liquidus View Post
                Do you have to get a certain number of kills with the M320 to unlock the smoke?
                Yes, I believe 20. The first 10 unlock the M-320 DART (aka shotshell). However, I am not sure if the second 10 need to be with the DART (mine were).

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/58Congo/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X