Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual

Anybody able to view the manual yet?

Also, how do you get the dang flashlight to work? Mine must be out of batteries.

Re: Manual

Not sure on the manual Gunney, but the flashlight is toggled by "t". Of course thats assuming you've unlocked the tactical light. Every time I have a weapon equipped with the tactical light it is on automatically when I switch to it.
    sigpic

Comment

Is the flashlight suppose to show up in the perks category? I've never seen it there. And I still dont see it shine when I hit the "T" button. I'm running on DX10 instead of DX11 due to an older card so maybe that's it.

Comment

The flashlight is an attachment on some weapons, first you have to go into the attachments section of the weapon then T turns it on an off after you attach it.

Comment

You are right! I had one pistol that came equipped with a flashlight and I could toggle that off and on :)

OlGunney won't be on for a few nights. I've been over clocking
          my GTS 250 card from 738 core to 782 and now I keep smelling something burning. Not gonna turn the computer on until my replacement power supply comes in. Also have a new GTX 560 vedeo card that just came in. Can't wait to try that bad boy out!

Comment

You can get the manual here.

http://media.enterbf3.com/downloads/bf3-pc.pdf

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed