Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] BF3 Quicktips #6 Heli pilot & gunner both have flares

Re: BF3 Quicktips #6 Heli pilot & gunner both have flares

I couldn't really tell from the video...

Are the flares on separate cooldowns? So pilot deploys flares, has his cooldown, but in the meantime, the gunner deploys his? If so, this could be incredibly powerful!

Comment

I am thinking about doing another video to make it clearer
      pilot and gunner get flares, they are on separate counters, so they can put them out alternately every 4 secs
      the pilot flares are clear for all to see
      the gunner sees his flares but no-one else sees them deployed, so they are invisible to the rest of the battlefield but they are deployed

Comment

So this makes it impossible to shoot down a chopper with AA missiles then.

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Nearly, but you would be surprised how many gunners don't have/pack flares.

Comment

Bah...getting a "This Video is Private" message when I try to play it.

I pack flares as a gunner simply because I don't have anything else unlocked. Though you need to make sure that you configure both the gunner and pilot seat. For some reason I find it ridiculously easy to shoot down combat helios with a stinger even with double flares. Probably different with coordinated play and squads like in the TG server, but in random servers they either pop flares early or both pop them at the same time.

Then again, I'm an evil bastage that locks on to air assets even when I'm out of ammo to watch people squirm under tone.
            My sanity is not in question...
            It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
              Bah...getting a "This Video is Private" message when I try to play it.
              Same here.

Comment

I have deleted the video, It wasnt clear enough, I am going to redo it and upload to youtube again

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X