Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Squad is My Weapon (More on Fireteams)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] My Squad is My Weapon (More on Fireteams)

More on Alpha/Bravo fireteams . . .

sigpic

Re: My Squad is My Weapon (More on Fireteams)

Good video but a couple of things I saw that in my opinion wasn't best.

1) at minute 2:04 fireteam Alpha went too far and went into the fight alone. the idea normally is to have fireteams to attack the enemy together but from different directions/angles. The reason they died is because they had no backup.

2) At minute 4 onwards you were looking too much at one direction, you couldve easily been knifed and/or flanked from behind.

Also I see that you made two seperate fire teams, alpha and bravo. normally they both should attack but you take on the "spawn beacon" role, staying back and collected so your sqd can spawn in if they die. Beside you, you have your bravo fireteam member basically "chilling" by your side. as you are the spawn beacon and he needs to stay with fireteam leader. so he is basically out of the fight aswell from what I saw.

Besides that very good squad cohesion and coordination.

Comment

agree with Kwalc, if only there's some sort of SL to SL voip, then have two squads with each being a fire team would be much more effective.

Comment

The second in my fireteam, Bravo 2, was doing exactly what he should have been doing, staying cohesive with me, moving as I ordered him, and reinforcing Alpha when ordered to do so.

By the end of the round Bravo 2 had racked up the highest number of kills.

As to 4 minutes onward, my back was to a rock, I was partially concealed in the shade, and we had all or most flags behind me. I was doing exactly what needed to be done -- overseeing the attack and managing the squad. And no one knifed me . . .
        sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X