• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Player Error Analysis: Lesson #2

Another in this new series . . .

sigpic

Re: Player Error Analysis: Lesson #2

I like this series, by the way, you are 2 for 2 videos with bunnyhoppers in them, can you go for 3? lol

Comment

So. What if you are forced from your solid cover via fire from a different direction OR something that can blast through that cover such as an LAV or RPG or Tank etc?

If your only option is to run out into the open to get away from a larger danger then I suppose you just have to take that chance.

They don't give us Smoke Grenades by default or at all really (which I think sucks) so there is nothing the player can do to attempt to give himself that cover.

Yes I know Smoke Grenade exist for the Grenade Launcher and someone mentioned the Mortar and the IR Smoke on vehicles. I'm talking just a plain old smoke grenade I can toss into the street to create some visual cover for running across open areas.
      "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
      "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

I'm fairly certain the runner is a different guy than the one you were shooting at.

Just saying.

Yes I know Smoke Grenade exist for the Grenade Launcher and someone mentioned the Mortar and the IR Smoke on vehicles. I'm talking just a plain old smoke grenade I can toss into the street to create some visual cover for running across open areas.
        Smoke is not cover. Smoke is an example of concealment. Cover provides protection from potential harm AND can conceal. Concealment only helps prevent the enemy from seeing you.
        Skud

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
          I'm fairly certain the runner is a different guy than the one you were shooting at.
          Perhaps.

Perhaps not.

The same principle applies in any event.

Just saying . . .
          sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...