No announcement yet.

Some Training Video's! MUST WATCH!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Some Training Video's! MUST WATCH!

A MUST WATCH!!!

Attack Helicopter Tutorial #1: HUD & Movement Explained

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUYXGBZ_Jvk

JETS 101 - TRAINING VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elMGVXkaNrg

SUPPORT 101 - TRAINING VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvFW1EFHdRg

ENGINEER 101 - TRAINING VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1YUrkFWiWE

Re: Some Training Video's! MUST WATCH!

As I prefer to play the support class, I'm always watching videos regarding how to use the class best.

I'm concerned about this video in regards to the use of "Car Bombs" I realize in the video it's not used as a suicide tactic, but I thought this sort of tactic was specifically against TG's ruleset.

I will also check, but I swear I've placed more than 2 claymores at a time, without the original ones disappearing.

Not trying to bash on the videos. I did think the Engineer tutorial was very good.
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

I wasn't sure :D but they are very good for new players :D

Comment

Originally posted by Catman1975 View Post
        I'm concerned about this video in regards to the use of "Car Bombs" I realize in the video it's not used as a suicide tactic, but I thought this sort of tactic was specifically against TG's ruleset.
        As far as I can tell, the Car Bombs in the support video are the same concept as the Jihad Jeep, which are definitely not allowed on our servers.

Anyway, those videos are very well done. Anyone who wants to learn Anti-Tank Engineer should definitely watch his Engineer video. Good finds mate :)

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Good finds, I didn't know a lot of the stuff that was in the chopper video, especially with the HUD.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLancerMancer View Post
            As far as I can tell, the Car Bombs in the support video are the same concept as the Jihad Jeep, which are definitely not allowed on our servers.

Anyway, those videos are very well done. Anyone who wants to learn Anti-Tank Engineer should definitely watch his Engineer video. Good finds mate :)
            Thank you sir! see you all on the Battlefield!

Comment

I always thought the flying ceiling in most conquest maps like caspian is 800ft... maybe i should try flying a lot higher next time :P

Comment

I watched the first 10 seconds of the support 101 video. A support is firing while jumping of a roof. This is followed by run'n'gun action with the M249.

There is nothing must watch about that. It's just a self glorifying video that is as far from tactical gamer as can be.

Comment

It lost me in the first 30 secs too. If you want to run and gun, might as well be assault or engineer. I love playing support class, and I believe it's called that for a reason. I play XBox, and good support technique can almost turn around a losing team attacking in rush.

Comment

Interesting support vid, of course it buffers when he makes the M1-A1 Abrams tank go thermonuclear with his C-4 :P. PS He has made other vids detailing the other classes.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X