Secrets of the Battlefield: Tip #3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Secrets of the Battlefield: Tip #3

This one gets me killed me far too often.

sigpic

Re: Secrets of the Battlefield: Tip #3

Haha, I remember this. I saw you and thought I was going to die, and was very confused/happy when you stopped firing.

Comment

A demotivational I make for 2142 that is similar:

Comment

This is called a Tactical reload and I would have assumed this to be the standard for a group called TG.
        My rules for tactical reload go something like this, but as all rules they are flexible:
        1. Reload after every engagement
        a. this can get dicey, but its better to have a full mag for the next engagement than to try and conserve ammo.
        b. keep an eye on your ammo, so you dont get caught short
        c. plan ahead and know where your support guys are
        2. Reload under cover
        a. if moving from cover to cover, attempt to find temp cover to conduct a reload
        b. again, plan ahead your moves especially for tact reloads
        3. Never reload in route, you will get caught reloading when you need to be looking

While I was in Iraq, I had the joy of watching this entire series. Someone had uploaded it to a network share drive on the government lan. Here is just a very short part of it, concerning Tactical reloads in the real world. I thought it was semi pertinent to us.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Towards the end of this video, it reminded me of something I miss from the OLD Rainbow 6 days and thats leaning. I miss being able to lean around corners.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

I'm going to say it and I hate myself for it but if call of duty has thought us anything its switching to 2nd is faster than reloading.
            If you are safe, than reload, but if you are in a fire fight switch

Comment

Originally posted by FullMetalOTN View Post
              I'm going to say it and I hate myself for it but if call of duty has thought us anything its switching to 2nd is faster than reloading.
              If you are safe, than reload, but if you are in a fire fight switch
              This is very true, just wished I would train myself to do so. Its been a standard of mine to reload instead of switching.

|TG-IRR|

Comment

lol .... I usually get shot holding a claymore mine I'm about to lay down. I think that holding the claymore and getting shot should set it off killing yourself AND the enemy!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X