MAV help please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAV help please

I have a really hard time Q-spotting using the MAV. I put the cursor over an enemy infantry and hit Q: while I get the occasional spot, more often than not, I either spot the nearby vehicle, give an order, or my spot attempt has no effect. It is not a problem if the MAV is not too high up. However, as soon as it gets some serious elevation, I fail to spot most of the time. What am I doing wrong?

I've tried waiting up to 5 seconds after a failed spot, being more accurate with the spots, shaking my fist at the monitor, all to no avail. Does anyone have any tips?
    Last edited by BleedingKnee; 02-07-2012, 06:31 PM. Reason: grammar

Re: MAV help please

I think it's a little flaky, I just move directly over the infantry and let the motion sensor do its thing. It also helps your teammate who can use the MAV for reference.

Comment

I think the spots don't always show up for you but may still show up for teammates.
      |TG-12th| Namebot

Comment

Also, sometimes 3d friendly markers disappear. Any cure for that? Is it just related to the elevation of the MAV?

Comment

I think it's just you and your squad who lose nametags. It always gets me.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDudeBT View Post
            I think it's just you and your squad who lose nametags. It always gets me.
            Azura there's someone behind you!!!! Oh wait it's me.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X