BF3 Alpha Comms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 Alpha Comms

Has anyone figured out how to invite people to chat on battlenet? I see the comm center but it says I have no friends online when I kmow atleast 3 people were playing

sent by a large bird with a stone tablet....like the Flintstones
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Re: Alpha Comms

Yeah mate, top right is a search bar, put their username in and find the profile, then add it as a friend!

Comment

Re: Alpha Comms

NO i HAVE THEM ADDED AS FRIENDS....THATS THE ISSUE. i HAVE LIKE 10 FRIENDS ALREADY AND IT STILL SAYS NO ONE IS ON WHEN THERE'S LIKE 4-5 PEOPLE PLAYING.

sry for caps....damnit!
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Re: BF3 Alpha Comms

there were definitely "issues" with that system, hopefully just alpha blues. I saw a few friends that were playing, but not showing up in BL. I know at least one of those instances was caused by a failed Chrome plugin (we think). I also saw that system sorta work, as we did get some groups going w/voip, but kept on getting team switched and such making it kinda ineffective. That "stuff" had better work for release, or it's going to get ugly.

Comment

Re: BF3 Alpha Comms

Originally posted by Bear61 View Post
          there were definitely "issues" with that system, hopefully just alpha blues. I saw a few friends that were playing, but not showing up in BL. I know at least one of those instances was caused by a failed Chrome plugin (we think). I also saw that system sorta work, as we did get some groups going w/voip, but kept on getting team switched and such making it kinda ineffective. That "stuff" had better work for release, or it's going to get ugly.

Broken communications in a Battlefield game? I am shocked! Shocked, I tell you!
          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X