BF3 Official System Requirements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF3 Official System Requirements

Btw, I get about 25-40fps in BC2 @ 1920x1080 (no AA, no HBAO) with everything else on High, I think. 16x Anisotropic filtering.

Comment

I am loving the game and what it will become here at TG. However, I feel like I am moving in molasses. I have:

i5 720 OC'd to 3.61GHz
      Dual 5770s in SLI
      4GB RAM

Outside of maybe needing some more RAM, I went down to low and still felt 'off'. I am getting around 40-50FPS in low and medium (seems to be the same on both).

Anyone else getting that feel from the game? Might just be because I'm used to the speed on BC2, but I don't think that's it.

Comment

Watching a video of a i7-2600k, 570 gtx classified, 8GB ram. Guy is getting 59-75 fps while recording with FRAPS too on High. Excited for my new build now.

Comment

For giggles, disable SLI and see what happens.

Comment

Oops. When I did the AMD update, it disabled SLI. Will try turning it on : )

Comment

For giggles, enable SLI and see what happens :D

Comment

Wow, runs like butter. Imagine that <slaps forehead, and the dog's forehead>.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacmert View Post
                  By the way, are you sure you can't get your E8400 past 3.3 GHz? I had to raise the voltage to about 1.304V idle (according to CPU-Z. I think I have it set to 1.325 V in the BIOS) which is about as much voltage as I feel comfortable putting on my CPU 24/7. But like I said, I got it up to 3.7GHz (410MHz bus speed, so my RAM is at 984MHz instead of 800MHz. I had to raise DDR voltage from 1.8V to 2.1V, I think. But my RAM is rated for that). Note: every CPU is a unique piece of silicon, though, so you may not be able to get the same clocks as mine.
                  Thanks for the specs - I was able to get to 3.5 but then I started getting BSOD'd, so that's fine for now. Got a used 2.4G quad coming in the mail to remove the CPU bottleneck. Hopefully OC that to 3.0 and be done with it.
                  Beatnik

Comment

OldGunney here!

AMD Quad core 3.2gig Phenom
                    4 gig Ram
                    Nvidia GTS 250 1gig
                    Windows 7

I found that adding an extra 2gig of Ram to my original 2gig made a big difference to my game play! It seems that each time you start up game it gets a little better as maybe the program changes settings on the fly to improve playability.

Looks like I need to upgrade my video card AGAIN! Looking at getting a NVIDIA GTX 560.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X