Nvidia & AMD Battlefield 3 Drivers Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Nvidia & AMD Battlefield 3 Drivers Released

The Nvidia driver, version 285.38, includes the following Battlefield 3 beta updates (in addition to other improvements):

Increased performance in Battlefield 3 by up to 38%.
    Improved overall stability and image quality in Battlefield 3.
    Added or updated SLI profiles for Battlefield 3 (and other titles).
    GeForce 500 series: Battlefield: Bad Company 2–the game stutters in certain maps after several minutes of gameplay.
    GeForce GTX 560 Ti: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 –there is corruption on the edges of some objects when Transparency AA is enabled.

AMD has released a similar driver, Catalyst 11.10,

which includes improved support for Battlefield 3 beta.The driver includes the following Battlefield 3 beta update:
    Improves performance in Battlefield 3 Open Beta release for both non-Anti-Aliasing, and application enabled Anti-Aliasing cases on the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series for single GPU configurations.
    Nvidia Driver 285.38 Beta

AMD Driver 11.10 Hotfix (Alternative Download) - If primary download is still having issues go to alternative location

Make sure to update before playing as it seems like a substantial driver update for BF3. It also includes some fixes to 500 series stuttering issues in BC2.

Enjoy :)
    Last edited by Kappa; 09-27-2011, 07:11 AM.
    A.E.K.Δ.B.

Re: Nvidia & AMD Battlefield 3 Drivers Released

Cool, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Kwalc View Post
      Cool, thank you!
      x2

Comment

I keep getting an error on the AMD drivers I have never seen
        "installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media."

?????
        "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
          I keep getting an error on the AMD drivers I have never seen
          "installer integrity check has failed. Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media."

?????
          This is a known issue and it isn't just specific to yourself. Others have reported that it is a problem with AMD's servers. While this problem persists you may be able to find other download sites, I'll see if I can find alternatives to update the first post with.

Edit: Updated first post with alternative download location, please report if you have an issue with this one as well.
          A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

new link takes me to guru but when I accept I get this

http://files.guru3d.info/guru3d/ati/...preview_sep26-[Guru3D.com].exe

a go daddy page with no download?
            "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Comment

hmmmm seems the US mirror that was giving me that is no longer available,,,trying a euro mirror now....

YAHTZEE it works!

Comment

I'm not having this issue, when you select download it should take you to 3 mirror sites to choose from. Choose one and then say "I agree" to the terms, then download.

hmmmm seems the US mirror that was giving me that is no longer available,,,trying a euro mirror now....

YAHTZEE it works!
                  Glad to hear one of the other mirrors worked for you :)
                  A.E.K.Δ.B.

Comment

Yay!!! grrrrr i have school and i get home at 4....than its time to party
                    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

The AMD Alternative DL just worked for me as well. At least one part of the process is ready now : D

Comment

I played BFBC2 with these drivers last night and got some good FPS, very smooth and no crashes.
                        -Glycerin256 <-- add me in Battlelog, Steam, Origin. Sig rig MIGHT BE FOR SALE: i5 2500k @ 4.5Ghz; AsRock Z68 Extreme4; 16GB DDR3 1866; Asus GTX 970; 500GB 840 EVO SSD; Xonar DX 7.1; Win7x64, 25.5" T260HD, etc

Comment

Re: Nvidia &amp; AMD Battlefield 3 Drivers Released

Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

Just a heads up, there is a problem with the AMD drivers according to @repi from Dice

https://twitter.com/#!/repi/status/118677551286730752
                            yeah that is the one we are using right now when the version on the main AMD download site is corrupt

Comment

Yeah I got quite a few errors when trying to join a server but it eventually lucked out.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X