"Your connection to the server has been lost"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Your connection to the server has been lost"

Anyone else have this problem or know of a way to resolve it? I've played several hours worth of the BF3 beta and only about 3-4 rounds are logged in with EA due to getting constantly kicked from servers before the match ends.

Very frustrating when you're doing awesome, unlock several service points from your kit, rolling down on an entrenched squad from the flank and...*blip* "Your connection to the server has been lost...".

I've heard several things about Network Discovery and the UPnP Device Host and SSDP Discovery services, but that doesn't appear to resolve anything.

REALLY REALLY want to enjoy the beta, but not being able to finish games and accrue XP is sucking the fun out of it.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: "Your connection to the server has been lost"

It is just the servers crashing.
    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Re: "Your connection to the server has been lost"

Hmm...I've just been informed I need to change my password.

Apparently the BF3 Battlelog has difficulties processing special characters ([email protected]#$%^&*() Etc) and may have been the reason why I keep losing connection. The server would attempt to authenticate my account and the password would fail.

Well nuts! So much for following best practices of having 4 criteria to passwords.
      My sanity is not in question...
      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X