Rebinding Keys in BF3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebinding Keys in BF3

Are people able to re-bind controls, or is that feature not available in the beta? I can click on the action and it prompts me to enter the key I want to bind, but it doesn't seem to register my keystrokes. I'd like to try the helo, but my brain doesn't work with the default controls.
    sigpic

Re: Battlefield 3 Beta Impressions

Mouse or keyboard? Rebinding the keyboard definitely work, but doesn't work for any mouse buttons.

Originally posted by Bodofooko View Post
    Are people able to re-bind controls, or is that feature not available in the beta? I can click on the action and it prompts me to enter the key I want to bind, but it doesn't seem to register my keystrokes. I'd like to try the helo, but my brain doesn't work with the default controls.
    You know what attract bullets the most in Battlefield 3?? MY HEAD!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bodofooko View Post
      only thing I can't seem to rebind is the prone key. It doesn't seem to recognize the left ctrl( or is it L alt?) key. It accepts it but in game it does nothing. Once I put it back to Z....its fine
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

Originally posted by Ven View Post
        only thing I can't seem to rebind is the prone key. It doesn't seem to recognize the left ctrl( or is it L alt?) key. It accepts it but in game it does nothing. Once I put it back to Z....its fine
        Not sure what the problem is as my prone key is Ctrl.

Comment

Originally posted by Talos View Post
          ...doesn't work for any mouse buttons.
          Ahh! ok that explains it! I'll have to use the logitech mouse-config SW to map all my mouse buttons to KB buttons then... (Usually use the numpad button for such things) :)

Comment

Re: Rebinding Keys in BF3

Can't rebind to any of my mouse keys, I do my forward, back, left & right and then suddenly the cursor disappears.....fantastic game. Plus why the hell is it launching from a browser? WOW I was so stoked for this game
            now I can't even justify buying it, not even if it was $20. I know it's a beta, and they'll likely have these bugs ironed out by then, but this is just sad.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X