Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Try this if your game keep on crashing (until they fix it)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try this if your game keep on crashing (until they fix it)

So I had major issue with crashing after 5-10 min of play.

I now only crash between maps which is tolerable.

What I did.

No over clock on the CPU and lowered GPU max speed, then last I lower the setting a little even though it was smooth on the setting in game.

There is definetly some issue with this game but hopefully as a lot of poeple have this crashing problem we hopefully should get a fix soon.

Btw, great game in other respects, some maps a little tight but some have plenty of room.
    |TG-Irr| Red

Re: Try this if your game keep on crashing (until they fix it)

Many games on launch do not play nice with overclocking. Good to see you were able to troubleshoot this.
    Skud

Comment

I had a similar problem in beta and had to stop Overclocking. Took care of the problem
      Sarcoma.

Comment

I bought as a download from amazon and installed this morning.

Most times it would freeze or crash to desktop during the start up or within 30 seconds of game start.

To fix it I went to the origin window. Right click on the BF3 and selected "Repair install".

It now hasn't crashed again.
        Im not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
        - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
        - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
        - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
        - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
        - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
        - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

rather than lower the overclock, consider raising voltages.

Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough! Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X